Disappointing ticketed events - Frozen and Princess Meet and Greets

When in the summer? If it's after the cast change over it's possible, but I believe she's off baking pies right now too...so many pies....

In 7 contracts I never saw SW on a ship I was on, I feel she's becoming less and less popular, but she's still one of my favourites too.
She makes an appearance in the Golden Mickie's, but she doesn't do a meet and greet. We will be on the Norwegian fjords voyage out of Copenhagen in early June. I'm holding out hope she is on the trip.

MUN

As I mentioned, Snow White was at our Princess Gathering on the Dream 3/3. The characters were all amazing with my niece, which is exactly what I had hoped for her :) Since my DS is 13 and really isn't into characters (or the Princesses lol) when I cruise with my direct family we usually don't go so I can't remember the other times I've seen Snow White but she was definitely on the Dream.

Heather

We just had Anna on our 2014 cruise, in 2016 we had Anna & Elsa. Hoping for Olaf on our next one.

Not having Olaf at a meet and greet is a big deal for us because we cannot get our boys to see just princesses! They love olaf (and Sven, whom I have never seen) but would not agree to get in a picture with just Anna and Elsa.

Not having Olaf at a meet and greet is a big deal for us because we cannot get our boys to see just princesses! They love olaf (and Sven, whom I have never seen) but would not agree to get in a picture with just Anna and Elsa.

I actually always thought it was just Anna and Elsa - Olaf was just a bonus if he had a friend on entertainment cast.

She makes an appearance in the Golden Mickie's, but she doesn't do a meet and greet. We will be on the Norwegian fjords voyage out of Copenhagen in early June. I'm holding out hope she is on the trip.

MUN

Cast and characters are usually slightly different (different performances and training), so someone maybe able to be on stage but not at meet and greets.
But by June the cast should have changed so she may be back from baking all those pies...

In January it was just Anna for us, no Elsa or Olaf. There were kids that were so upset with the lack of Elsa, they were crying. Anna and I shared a laugh about it, she was great.

Sorry to hear you're experience didn't go well :sad2: Too cute about the Snow White making pies :rotfl2:

Thank you for the warning.

I now booked our gatherings at the beginning of the cruise so if there are any no-shows we can catch them later in regular meets and my granddaughters will not miss out.

This, and on board there are laws about how many hours you can work and what breaks you have to have and when, and most CM work at almost maximum hours, so even if someone else could be a friend that day, chances are their schedule wouldn't allow it.

This is true, especially for "face" actors as they are in the Equity Union.

So sorry to hear your Frozen Meet & Greet was disappointing, xiphoid. :guilty:

Had Tiana, Belle, Ariel and Cinderella at our princess meet and greet on the July 11th, 2018 sailing of the Fantasy. We also had Anna and Elsa at our Frozen meet and greet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!