Discount hotel sites

mrudman

DIS Veteran
My daughter's band is traveling down to Disney to march in the parade in March. The 2 of us are going to be extending our stay at a Disney resort, but
the band is staying at Rosen Centre Hotel and I'm planning on staying there for 2 nights before we transfer over to Disney.
I'm trying to find the absolute best rate for the 2 nights before we move to Disney, and came across a site named Agoda.com.
Has anyone heard of this site or ever booked through them?

Thanks!

I haven't used them, and by doing a quick search I can tell you I never will. They sound very shady.

My daughter's band is traveling down to Disney to march in the parade in March. The 2 of us are going to be extending our stay at a Disney resort, but
the band is staying at Rosen Centre Hotel and I'm planning on staying there for 2 nights before we transfer over to Disney.
I'm trying to find the absolute best rate for the 2 nights before we move to Disney, and came across a site named Agoda.com.
Has anyone heard of this site or ever booked through them?

Thanks!

Some people love to fear monger, disregard the comment above. Agoda is absolutely fine, they are legit. They are owned by Booking.com, the same company who owns Priceline and Kayak. Book away.

Thank you all for replying! Plans have changed and I’m actually going to be staying at the Disney resort the whole time so ended up just booking with Disney, 😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter