Discount Question

Court7321

Earning My Ears
From mouse savers info on last year's discounts: 10/8/17-12/24/17 10%-20% off room-only rates for general public (blacked out weekends from 10/8-11/11, also 11/22-11/24).
If weekends are blacked out, does that mean that I can't check in on a weekend day, or that the discount just wouldn't apply to the weekend day? If this same discount is offered this year, and I'm checking in on Saturday 10/13, but staying the week, I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the discount or not...
Does anyone know? Thank you!

From mouse savers info on last year's discounts: 10/8/17-12/24/17 10%-20% off room-only rates for general public (blacked out weekends from 10/8-11/11, also 11/22-11/24).
If weekends are blacked out, does that mean that I can't check in on a weekend day, or that the discount just wouldn't apply to the weekend day? If this same discount is offered this year, and I'm checking in on Saturday 10/13, but staying the week, I'm wondering if I'm eligible for the discount or not...

You would need to make 2 separate reservations if your check in date is prior to the start of the discount period. If you did that, you could have the reservations linked (provided you book the same room type) with a request to stay in the same room. It's not guaranteed you won't have to move, but they will do everything they can to keep you in the same room.

The room rate can vary from night to night. We've had stays where there were different rates for the weekend nights and the weekdays, but they were all in one reservation. We did not have to make a new reservation every time the room tariff changed.

If a discount is involved only on certain nights you will need a reservation for the discounted nights and another reservation for the non discounted nights.

Thanks all! We have a reservation for the entire week currently, so I'll see what we can do if/when discounts come out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter