• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount Rates for Spring Break?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I've been trying to get discount rates for early April (4/4 for 4 nights), but haven't had any luck. The best that I've found is AAA for PB. I'm hoping for a better discount at any of the hotels--we have the Ent Card, Fan Club, and Annual Passes. Has anyone gotten discounts for Spring Break yet? I was told that there is a block on Entertainment Rates for the first 1/2 of April.

If we don't get good rates we'll need to shorten the number of days at Universal. I was thinking about checking out Sea World, anyway. We have 4 children and need to get two rooms, so the discount rates are even more important than if we just needed one room.

Thanks, T&B

I got a great rate at HRH for our spring break 3/20-3/26 for $151.20 for a gardenview room on hotelkingdom.com. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter