Discount via third party - Sams Club

tbssenterprises

DIS Veteran
Hello. I just booked POR via Sam's Club. Looks like an offer too good to be true. I hope it's valid (ugh). Anyway, I have the Sam's Club confirmation number, but how will I be able to put that into MDE?
(ugh, I didn't think of that when I was booking it). Also, it is for a standard room and it comes with "free breakfast". Yeah, I've never heard of anything like that before.

Anyway, thoughts????

Ugh, disregard. I woke up this morning to an email from them and they said they weren't able to book the room for me. I knew it was too good to be true. It was an amazing rate. Thank goodness I kept my original ressie through Disney and didn't cancel.

Aw, sorry, that’s too bad. I read your question last night but had no answer. I was looking forward to reading how it worked for you.

Aw, sorry, that’s too bad. I read your question last night but had no answer. I was looking forward to reading how it worked for you.
Yeah, it had to have been a major blooper in their website. I knew better and knew not to cancel my previously booked Disney room.

Was it Riverside for like $132 a night?

If so, it's still on the website so they don't appear to be in a hurry to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter