Discounted Legoland tickets

Rory607

DIS Veteran
We are planning to be in the San Diego area over spring break and are planning one day at Legoland. Our kids are 6 and 9. However, I had some sticker shock when I saw the ticket prices! We are also going to drive up and spend a couple of days at Disneyland, so I’m looking at bundling all the tickets through CityPass. Is this a good idea or is there another way to get discounted Legoland tickets?

What else are you planning to do in San Diego? If you're planning a zoo visit, the 2-day Go San Diego pass through Costco is a good option. It's $98 per child and $113 for an adult. Since the zoo tickets are $48/kid and $58/adult (and it's rare to find discounts on those) conceptually the Legoland portion of ticket is $50/kid and $55/adult.

If you have access to Tickets at Work, they have a hopper ticket with second day free good through April 30 for $76 including all taxes.

We are on the fence about the zoo, but I will look into the Costco ticket. We will only have about three days in San Diego, so we’re trying to figure out what we want to do besides Legoland. Thank you!

There are almost always free-child-with-adult deals floating around. Check the Lego magazine, small Lego packaging, ask in the Trip Ad visor forum for San Diego, check area fast-food restaurants.

PHXscuba

You should also sign up for the email list at Legoland's website. I routinely get deals sent to me. Groupon often has discounted tickets as well.

Search LEGOLAND bogo and you should find codes for free kids with paid adult tix - I think currently both Honest Kids and Burger King are providing codes. Also Costco has very reasonable prices (not bogo) and non-members can purchase with a small fee.

The Honest Kids offer you can get from the Legoland site, just google. I think it only works on hoppers (Legoland & SeaLife). Burger King also had the physical coupons last time I looked, and McDonalds has them periodically as well, plus there's usually one in the monthly Lego magazine my son gets. Costco has great deals, right now mine has the year pass for $105 plus it comes with 2 free buddy tickets. The offers change periodically but they always have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!