Discounts and Timing

Bon1423

Mouseketeer
So this may be a very basic question, and maybe I’m overthinking it but...I have a trip
booked for Thanksgiving. Waiting on my kids final school calendar to determine our start date so I booked like Tuesday of thanksgiving week as our first day, but it could be Wednesday.

Right now it’s a rack rate package. If they release some sort of discount and I can apply it to my stay, if I need to go in after that and modify the starting day of the trip, will I lose my discount?

Just wondering as I’m seeing people have trouble modify the post-corona free dining package bc the offer is no longer available.

There has to be availability in order to get discount (there are a limited number of rooms offered at discount, if one not available on date you want to change to you’d not get discount on that date).

Ok thanks! The way some of the reports are reading I started thinking the discount had to still be active to modify a discounted reservation. It’s just a one day difference but I’d rather not pay for it if I don’t need it!

Ok thanks! The way some of the reports are reading I started thinking the discount had to still be active to modify a discounted reservation. It’s just a one day difference but I’d rather not pay for it if I don’t need it!

If you want to try to modify after a promo has expired, you will have to call in to see if they can modify it for you. There are zero guarantees you will be able to modify and retain your discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!