discounts apply for Cdns for Swan & Dolphin

Evelyn

Earning My Ears
Hello. I am wondering if the discounts they mention for the Swan and Dolphin apply to Canadians. My husband works for the federal gov't and I am admin support at a school - anyone know if this satisfies their requirements or is it only open to Americans.

Also, anyone stayed there? We've stayed at the All Stars and POR and are considering the Swan or the Dolphin. Is the "disney magic" the same there as in the others?

I am a NS Provincial Gov't employee and have stayed at the Dolphin using the government rate. No problem at all, just present your government ID.

My wife, son and I love the Dolphin. We have stayed at the CBR, and Dixie Landings, (now POR), but prefer the Dolphin. (We have stayed at the Dolphin on three seperate occassions.)

The hotel is great, the location is great, the pools are great.... What else can I say. It is so nice to walk to Epcot and MGM.

Any questions just ask.

We are looking forward to going back in April 04. :teeth:

3D Disney

While I have never stayed there (only toured the property) client's of mine who were retired teachers used the rate last year without any problems even though they were not still actively teaching. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter