Discovery cove registration question

madduck

Mouseketeer
Can 1 person arrive early and book the dolphin swim for others in the group.
Also, can we arrive that morning and change to a day later in the week?

Since they hand out the lanyards when checking in, I'm not sure they'd give all the lanyards to one person. It would be better for all to be together checking in.

DC allows one change in day for free. After that, charges for it, or maybe even no refund.

DC is good at answering emails and calls. You can always ask about checking in only with one person. I just have always had everyone there, early.

We changed our date the morning before because the weather report was for hail and storms all day. They weren't going to allow us to switch the date because "I hadn't heard that report". I asked them to pull up a weather report and she agreed it was more than awful looking and switched our date. She said they don't usually do it 24 hours or less because people want to cherry pick the date and everyone would try to switch out of a day that started with clouds. Showing up that morning I doubt they would switch your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter