Disney 2018

Am booked with my son and daughter-in-law for the French Quarter the 25th Sept thru the 2nd or 3rd of Oct. I was hoping that maybe this time there would be "free Dining" or room discount but apparently not to be...really don't care, I'M GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD!!!

We are booked for June to celebrate younger DS's 18th birthday that week and his high school graduation. He wants his girlfriend and his brother's girlfriend to come too. We've got two rooms at POR. Can't wait!

We just switched to POR yesterday. CBR construction and renovations were giving us heartburn. Plus, POR is so lovely and being able to take a morning stroll for beignets is NEVER a bad thing! 351 days to go!

Booked for September 14-19 with my friend Rachel (we're leaving the DHs home) at CBR. 402 days to go!

We just switched to POR yesterday. CBR construction and renovations were giving us heartburn. Plus, POR is so lovely and being able to take a morning stroll for beignets is NEVER a bad thing! 351 days to go!

I am debating about booking at CBR or CSR for the discount but am worried about all the construction. CSR says the pools will be available for use though during our time there. I am looking at the first week in June. I just can't decide right now. I might even save even more money and go with a value since it will just be me and my two kids since my DH has to stay home and work. I have never stayed at a value before and as I get older I like to have some down time away from the crowds. That is why I have enjoyed the mods in the past.

We are going to the FW Cabins again for our third early December trip. Our 2018 dates are 12/4-12/8. Love all the Christmas decorations around FW! It’ll be myself, DH, and our two kids who will be 2 and 4. Can’t wait!

Contemporary main tower, Theme park view September 6-17th. 268 days till we leave!

All set for October 22-30, first night at Pop and then the rest of the time at the WL. 20 years since my last trip and getting jittery with nervousness, even 253 days out. Satiating my fix by buying MagicBands. :crazy:

All set for October 22-30, first night at Pop and then the rest of the time at the WL. 20 years since my last trip and getting jittery with nervousness, even 253 days out. Satiating my fix by buying MagicBands. :crazy:

WoW! 20 Years! My longest drought was 10 so I can't even imagine 20!

Plans changed ... Still Sept. 6-17 at the Contemporary but upgraded to Atrium Club Level! Can't wait! 207 days to go!

WoW! 20 Years! My longest drought was 10 so I can't even imagine 20!

Haha...yeah, life got in the way and it sorta got out of hand. :) I had gone in 1996, then a 10-day trip for my 30th birthday in 1998, and I was all, "This is great! I love WDW! We're going to be doing this all the time!"

Narrator: They didn't do that all the time.

just got back 2 weeks ago and booked my Christmas trip today, i'll be staying at All Star Sports. my first time staying there, i usually stay at PoP but there were no more rooms left there to get the free dining package. i'll be there Dec. 22-27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!