Disney 3 day park pass

chellebelle

Mouseketeer
Hi all you dis experts,

My husband and I built our own package with a travel agent and we have chosen the California city pass, we have an extra day on the end of our 10 day trip and we are thinking we may do an extra day in disney, can we make our park hopper pass a 4 day hopper pass while we are down there or will we have to change that with our travel agent.

How does that work??

Thanks guys!

I have never done this but I read on a previous post that you go to the ticket booths and they will upgrade you for $20 pp. Make sure you go to the ticket booth and not the DTD travel center because the poster had huge problems with one of the travel agents.

I don't know how to post links but the other thread is titled

"Use caution when booking with WDTC"

It was started yesturday and is just down this page a little.

Hi,

I am that poster that had problems!! Please read that post!! All you have to do is take your 3 day hopper to the ticket booths at park entrance. Do this before you enter your third day or you can't do it. Tell them you want to upgrade to a 4 day and then you pay the $20 difference. I hope this helps. We just did this on Wednesday the 13th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter