Disney and Modern Maturity Magazine (for those of us over 50)

Flitter

Mouseketeer
Today I received my copy of Modern Maturity Magazine. Anyone over 50 and a member of AARP receives this publication every couple of months.
On the front cover there is a headline of "GOOFY FOR DISNEY". On page 70 through 75 you can read all about us "DISNEYHOLICS" over the age of 50.
The article is dedicated to those who are TOTALLY Disney. The genetleman who has 1,170 DISNEY tatoos, has lost 5 wives because of his love of Disney and who has spend $750,000 on 15,000 Disney collectibles. Also, those of us who strive for the degree of"Ductorate" at the Disneyana Convention. To those of us who are looking for somebody as "Disney" as we are. Oh, did I forget the PIN collectors. Yes, they even have a few lines about that!
All in all it is a very good article.:p

My mother-in-law lives with us (let's not go there), but before I give her her mail, I'll just have to read that Disney article first. Thanks for the heads up. Just kidding, I'll ask first.

Tina

Mary - You've got to be kidding!!??!! I have met you many times and there is NO WAY you are 50 or above. No way, not possible.

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter