Disney and Universal Order

danceintherain

DIS Veteran
We are planning a trip for early December. Weekend to Weekend.
I'm trying to figure out what to request to the travel agent. DH is retired military, so where we stay will likely depend on what's available with the discount.
But, I'm going to request 2-rooms at the Beach Club/Yacht Club and 2 rooms at the Royal Pacific. DH thinks we'll be fine even if our rooms aren't close together, since we just did it on a cruise last summer.

5 day PH for Disney (already purchased)
Freedom Pass at Universal (unlimited admission for the year)

So which would you do first, and how many nights would you stay at each?

Any order is ok,
need ar least 2 days at universal, and 4 days at Disney,
or what ever you can manage, universal little more trilling,
Disney more nostalgic, and laid back.

We usually just do one or the other, but I have heard other folks say they like to put Disney first because the Unversal Express Passes get hem spoiled if they put UO first - causing lots of complaints when they hit Disney afterwards. Don't know how much G+/$ILL may offset that, but that's still a much more difficult system to navigate than the EPs you'll get with your Royal Pacific stay.

& yep, agree with PPs - minimum 2 days UO (since you have unlimted EPs) & 4 days Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter