Disney Artists - Need Recommendations

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
DW and I want to redo our Disney room and add some framed art.

What are some of your favorite Disney artists you collect that would make a great addition for me?

TIA

DW and I want to redo our Disney room and add some framed art.

What are some of your favorite Disney artists you collect that would make a great addition for me?

TIA
Sounds like a great project. Are you looking to acquire art pieces? Or have some contemporary artists draw items for you? Not sure which direction you are considering moving in.

Last edited:
Hi! I have a great source for you. His name is David Tutwiler www.tutwilerfineart.com He is officially licensed by Disney. (Making a long story short..) I met him at a model train convention in Milwaukee. He had beautiful paintings/prints of trains, landscapes....and Disney! David and his wife are great people and told me all about how they kind of fell into painting for Disney - George Lucas even owns several of his paintings! His paintings/prints are sold directly through him and then only in the Asia parks. They are gorgeous! We bought a print of Mickey with the steam train in front of the castle. I am not one who purchases art but I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Definitely check him out!

Hi! I have a great source for you. His name is David Tutwiler www.tutwilerfineart.com He is officially licensed by Disney. (Making a long story short..) I met him at a model train convention in Milwaukee. He had beautiful paintings/prints of trains, landscapes....and Disney! David and his wife are great people and told me all about how they kind of fell into painting for Disney - George Lucas even owns several of his paintings! His paintings/prints are sold directly through him and then only in the Asia parks. They are gorgeous! We bought a print of Mickey with the steam train in front of the castle. I am not one who purchases art but I couldn't help but fall in love with it. Definitely check him out!

Thanks

Rob Kaz does Disney art (plus his own line which is a little Frog and his friends which is cute).

Michelle St Laurent has some lovely prints (I have silver series Fantasia canvas and it’s stunning as came framed and mounted for £250 or so).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!