Disney Books

Shannon12

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure where I should post this, if it needs to be moved go ahead!

I was wondering if there were any books about the Disney PARKS history that any of you would recommend? Thanks!

I have an AMAZING book all about the history behind the POTC ride and how it's different in each park with how they translated the rides to the films. It was such a find since that is my favorite ride I just ADORE it.

Boy, I have a pile about a foot and a half tall of WDW related books...POTC, Haunted Mansion, Imagineering, a picture book on each of the 4 parks, etc., etc. They are all great but, unfortunately, I can't recommend just one. Generally when I buy from Amazon I read the reviews and see what others think....often I ignore these same reviews and just decide if something sounds interesting to me! :confused3

You may also want to check the laughingplace.com

Depends on what type of books you are looking for. Factual type history with backstories and such, the imagineering field guides are a good place to start. If you want more rumors, urban legends and the like, check out David Koenig's books.

It really depends on what type of history you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter