Disney clipart for T-shirts

TyGuy

Mouseketeer
am looking to make T-Shirts for the four of us for our trip to WDW the first week of November. I was thinking about using the Yacht Club logo on the front with the words "WDW 2002" above it and the persons name below it. On the back I was thinking about some sort of picture with the words "It's not a vacation... It's Disney!" (that's our families motto)

Anyway, Does anyone know where I can find Disney Clip Art or pictures that are large enough to use for a t-shirt iron on transfer. Something with a res that would look good at 8 1/2" x 11".

Thanks
Ty

at www.disneyclipart.com. used this site lots last year, and I believe that they have the logos for the various resorts, at least they did last year. Your shirt idea is great, especially if you use iron on transfers, you may have time to do them before you leave...MaryAunt:D

hi
this site has some great disney clipart
http://www.disgalaxy.addr.com/

lisa
monalisa.gif

Can someone tell me where to find instructions on how to turn clipart into an iron-on transfer for t-shirts. I saw several at the Pin Event and I loved them. Don't have a clue as to where to start.

Thanks in advance for any help.

They sell special paper for your printer that is used as an iron on transfer. There is one for light colored material and one for dark. I only used the light one once and it worked pretty good.

Ty

I assume that this paper comes with complete instructions on how to use. I need to check this out.

Thanks for your response.

Just a caution - I made mouseketeer mickey mouse club shirts for MNSSHP, and got caught in the rain last Friday night. Shirts were ruined because they got wet and the ink all ran. It didn't wash out.

I have done these shirts before and have never had problems washing them, so apparently when the ink runs in the wash water it doesn't stain, but if it runs and sits in the shirt for a while, it does. You may want to wash them before you go to avoid this type of problem. Otherwise, steer clear of water rides and have ponchos ready in case of an unexpected shower.

Another idea for the iron on transfers is to buy a plain canvas bag in the craft department at WalMart or wherever and make your own Disney bag for kids.

I had my clipart put onto a t-shirt for my last trip to WDW (July 02) using an iron on transfer sheet and when I went outdoors into the very hot sunshine the picture cracked.

I have used the Burlington Brand Iron on transfers (Available at Best Buy) for many of my projects. Very Easy to Use. And I never had a problem with running or cracking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter