Disney Club Coupon question

tadsml@aol.com

Earning My Ears
I went ahead and printed the coupons from the disney club site. The text of the coupon reads " National offers you special car rental rates when you travel. Whether you need a minivan to take your family on vacation or a four-door sedan on your business trip, take advantage of these savings and you'll also get fast, reliable world-class customer service."

However, the limitations says "Valid for compact through full-size 4-door car categories.

The obvious question is since the coupon states minivan on the top of the coupon do you think they will honor it for a minivan??

Thanks

I don't think so. When I tried to use the coupon to make a minivan reservation online, I got a message back that the coupon wasn't valid for car class selected. The online reservation system did take the DC contract ID though, and the email confirmation shows that the DC discount was applied. I intend to print out the email confirmation that they sent me and take it with me.

But if you have an email or online confirmation of a minivan reservation that took the coupon, you should be OK. I believe that there was a time that the online system did accept the coupon for minivans. If so, I'd just take the confirmation and not the printed copy of the coupon (unless you have the version prior to when they "updated" it).

Good Luck! Enjoy the trip!

The system did take the coupon so I will assume it is valid. We have a rate lower then we thought possible for an 8 day minivan rental ($239.00 taxes included). I printed out the confirmation so we should be O.K.

So I should assume if the online reservation system accepted both the Disney Club coupon #'s from the Disney Club site, and discounted my rate with each, that it's ok to use both offers on one rental? (I'm worried that when I get there, they'll say NO!)

Thanks!

TADSml
8 days for 239(incl taxes?) Great.. for you! (kidding)
Can I ask...when are you going?
I've been trying to get them for end of Aug to 1 sep and the best rate including taxes I can come up with so far is 375.
Where are you picking up and dropping off?

Thanks in advance!

I was surprised with the rate also! I am picking the car up and dropping off at Orlando International. The dates are 5/28 to 6/5. I checked again yesterday and came up with the same rate. I enter an an EC member but then change the contract code to the one from the DC site and also use the coupon code from the DC site.

I have not been able to come close to that rate anywhere. And yes the $239 includes taxes.

Good Luck to you.

The Disney Club Coupon was acceptable for any size rental @ National until about April 15, 2001. On or about that time, National/DC website "updated" the offer and added car size limitations in the fine print at the bottom of the offer. If you booked your larger rental before then, or can get the National reservation system to accept the codes, you might want to give it a try. After you get a good rate on a mini van or similar, you might want to call National and have them confirm it.:D

Thanks
I'll keep trying, maybe it gets better the closer one gets and ther res rates aren't very high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter