Disney Club Entertainment Card Privileges

sadler

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Entertainment Card privileges included with Disney Club membership include the Entertainment Card discounts at the Loews Orlando hotels. The booklet included in Disney Club materials does not list the Loews Orlando hotels as an available discount but I was wondering if anyone received the Entertainment Card rate using Disney Club.

I had the same question myself a while back & thanks to this board I can share the info. Sadly no, you can't use the Disney Club card to get the Entertainment discount at the Loew's in Orlando. You must use an Entertainment Card. Go online at www.entertainment.com . They have a $10 off special so the card comes out to $25. Cheaper than the Disney card & you get TONS of discounts at other attractions, restaurants & for shopping ! :)

The $25 for the book is worth not taking the risk with your Disney card.

-Jon

Unfortunately, Pandora174 is correct, I called Loews reservations and they told me they don't recognize the Entertainment part of the Disney Club for their hotels.

Thanks for your replies. Based on your advice, I purchased an Entertainment Book while they were on sale for $5 last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter