Disney Club or Entertainment Book

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
Hi - I will be staying and eating mainly offsite
I have already paid for accomodation, tickets and transport and am now looking for ways to save on eating out and shopping
I received my Disney Club membership but it doesn't really seem to offer much that would be of any use on this vacation.
However the Entertainment book seem to offer loads of great deals on eating out locally.
Would I be better of returning my Disney Club membership and buying the Entertainment book instead??

The DC gives me 20% on National car rentals which I am able to get my money back in return. Plus I get savings at the DS and get discounts on the tickets. It seems from other threads that the 5 parks/4+ hoppers are the better deal.

The EC has coupons for National that can be used with conjuntion of the DC. Plus I use the EC for my local restaurants. So I will also recover my membership fee here.

You being from UK may benefit more from the Orlando magic card. Membership is free and has many discounts on local restaurants in the Orlando area.

Hope my 2 cents was helpful.

MMCD

The only drawback with the magicard is that I would have to collect in person when on holiday as they don'y mail outside the states

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter