Disney Club ??

mowsie dreamer

<font color=blue>100 Days <font color=red>Cheat Fr
I joined the Disney Club online last week but I haven't received anything from them yet. I know it's probably too early to receive the membership kit, but I thought I would have gotten a confirmation e-mail or something. Can anyone tell me if they are slow getting those out? Is there a # I could call to see if my membership processed ok? I was hoping to be able to join the EmeraldClub through them to save the fee.

Pathetically slow! I had to call twice to receive my magazines last year. It has been months since the last time I received coupons and offers

Wanda

Have you tried to log onto the web site? That would tell you whether or not your membershp has been processed. If not call 1-800-654-6347. They should be able to help you. I have never had a problem receivng my stuff from them.:D

I also joined about a week ago and they sent the email out right away...I almost deleted it since it came from.....UnknownSender@UnknownDomain.....with nothing in the subject line!!! It just happened I opened that one, usually I just delete things like that!!!

p2oh-Thanks for the #, I will call them & find out if I have been processed. I did try to log on to the web site but was unsuccessful. I noticed that one of the field included a membership # or something like that and I thought that must be the reason I couldn't get in.

aprilgail- I'll bet that I deleted the confirmation e-mail if it came. I would have thought an e-mail from Disney would have their name in the address. I get a lot of junk e-mail & usually just delete it without looking at it.

Hi

I received my Disney Club membership card a week after I joined. I joined over the phone not online though. But I was able to call and get my membership number 2 days after I called to join. (I needed the number to call for the $50 cruise shipboard credit.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter