Disney Collect! by Topps

Anyone else check out this new Disney digital card trading app from Topps? I’m looking to add friends to trade with so I decided to start this thread where we can all post our user name on the app and hopefully help each other complete our sets. I’m BLUE_ROGUE on the app.

Hey!!! I’m been to th app, would you help me out?

I barely started collecting and trading a couple weeks ago. I'm Melimel702 if you want to add me.

Boujour,
Quelqu'un sait-il comment faire pour obtenir des cartes d'anciennes collections sans faire d'échanger?
Comment fait sur pour que les anciennes collections reviennent svp?

Moi:)

I search friends for trading dopes, I’m Italian, my name ..nicovanni58.
I search Frozen rare, King Lion, Christmas, and gold Disney. Thank you...

Help search rare Frozen, Christmas, king lion rare, and Disney Gold, trading with all my dopes .. nicovanni58 .. cerco anche gruppi italiani x scambi.

Help search rare Frozen, Christmas, king lion rare, and Disney Gold, trading with all my dopes .. nicovanni58 .. cerco anche gruppi italiani x scambi.

Mine is SuperZgirl21. I would love to actually have comments to each other so we can discuss, if any, the trading. Also revise revise. Let the person know hey you don't have one you like. I began the game and had no stars. I asked a person for a trade and wrote that if they see any card they like. They declined and posted back you initiate the trade. I mean I am not a mind reader and did not have any on their wish list so that is why I had asked. They declined and gave me 1 star so that's how I started the game. I always give 5 stars because it is not your fault or my fault we didn't come to am agreement. I think the stars are overrated.

Hi everyone! Just started playing last month. Stumbled here cause I feel frustrated with the trading. Trying to find two cards but no one has helped me so far. I guess they're looking for better cards than what I have. Figured to meet other players in a community like this. Anyway, please find and add me SMILEJOYJOY

My kids got me hooked on this several weeks ago, my username is bower007. I'm looking for a colored "Pooh-Bear's House" card if anyone has a duplicate. Thanks!

Anyone else check out this new Disney digital card trading app from Topps? I’m looking to add friends to trade with so I decided to start this thread where we can all post our user name on the app and hopefully help each other complete our sets. I’m BLUE_ROGUE on the app.
I just added you but I’m really new. Just started 4 days ago and man it feels like work right now. Happy trading

If anyone has any tips for beginners that would be great, I’m addicted but I feel like I’m all over the place.

If anyone has any tips for beginners that would be great, I’m addicted but I feel like I’m all over the place.
I started with the basic sets, trying to complete them. If there was a special set I wanted to buy packs for, I'd spend the coins but some of them are hard to complete, and they are only available for a limited time.

If you want to follow me on the app, my username is "bower007"'; I need to go back through this thread and add everyone else, just haven't gotten around to it yet. I am missing some special cards I'd love to trade for.

Anyone here attend D23 or a D23 member and want to help out a DIS member? I am searching for the Disney Topps Collect code that was given out at the D23 expo... or also might be included in the D23 winter 2021 magazine. Please PM if you can help! Christmas gift for wife... Thank you so much!

Great idea! MissiJo and MiniPanther here. Also looking for a printable list of the cards to collect. I keep trading with myself, but I feel like I'm just trading the same cards back and forth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!