Disney Collectible Christopher Robin Print ??

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
For many years in the Disney art store at DTD there was a large picture on the wall near the one register just inside the door that had Christopher Robin either dozing/napping or sitting in a chair with Pooh on his lap or similar to that. It was there for many trips. I used to have data on the print saved on my laptop, but unfortunately lost that at some point. The last 2 trips or so it has not been hanging there.

I'm trying to find out info on this print so I can hunt one down. Not sure if Kinkade was the artist or who???

Hate to be so vague on the description but maybe someone else remembers the print - the one they had hanging was very large. Before when I searched for it I had no problems, but this time I have been unsuccessful in locating it.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!!! :thumbsup2

I know this post is several years old now but I am still trying to hunt down this print.

Have you contacted the Art Of Disney store? I've been shopping there for years but I'm afraid I don't recall the print you're describing. Good luck!

I asked the last time I was there but everyone was a ‘newer’ employee. I need to hope there is someone ‘longer term’ in January.

So frustrating because I was able to find it in minutes on a search a few years back. But no longer.

It used to be on the back wall going in the left entry. I know I drooled over it at least 4 trips lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts