Disney College - Looking for a mentor for HS son

Heather Mason

Earning My Ears
My son is a high school senior in Columbus, Ohio and he has to do a Capstone project as part of his graduation requirement. He has grown up going to Disney every year since he was born. In the last few years he has talked about possibly attending the Disney College once he is able. On our last trip in March we spoke with a few castmembers who had been in the program and he became more intrigued. He thought it would be neat to do his senior capstone on Disney College. Would anyone currently in the program or just out but still working at Disney be willing to be sort of a mentor to my son for this project with questions he may have. We have a short trip planned in November and thought he might even be able to meet up with anyone who might be working at Pop Century where we will be staying. That way he could meet you in person, take some pictures for his project, etc. If any of you are willing I would greatly appreciate it.

Heather

Try the Facebook groups if you don't get any response here. Groups will be titled like "Disney College Program Fall/Fall Advantage 2017"
Or stalk some blogs/vlogs if you haven't already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!