Disney College Program Alumni Association

I know they are all engrossed in the reunion this weekend, but try again next week, definitely. Not overly helpful, I know.

Next DCP Alumni homecoming January 19-21 2018! $250/pp - registration details not yet available

It doesn't cost anything. You can register at www.dcpalumni.com. You have to be an alumni from the U.S. and successfully completed the DCP and in good standing. :) they will send you a t-shirt and other membership goodies once you register!

Just a heads up on this link there is also an option for International College Program Member too :-)

Hey everyone, I have requested admittance to the Alumni page twice now. I finished my program in June and was never contacted about any problems so I believe I'm in good standing. I've tried getting in touch with the Facebook page, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?

Hey everyone, I have requested admittance to the Alumni page twice now. I finished my program in June and was never contacted about any problems so I believe I'm in good standing. I've tried getting in touch with the Facebook page, but nothing has come of it. Does anyone know how to get in contact with them?
Have you tried these places? I think they are very busy with alumni registration so maybe trying to PM the admin of facebook group? It is Marcie Lemke
https://www.facebook.com/groups/disneyalumniassociation/
dcpalumni.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!