Disney College Program

TracyH68

Earning My Ears
Hi! I have been accepted to the program and will be starting in January 2020. Merchandising is what I was assigned. Anyone out there doing the same? Looking to connect ahead of time! Also how often will I hear from the program? I filled out my forms now I havent heard anything for a bit. Wondering how often they are in touch so I dont miss anything! So excited!!

Hi Tracy! Welcome to the DCP Family! I'm an attractions alumni from the Fall 2016 program, but I will also be heading back this February as a Character Attendant in the Spring Advantage program!

You won't hear back from the program for a while now that you've filled out the Request for Additional Detail forms. You will likely hear back about two months before your program with a small email that gives you the most up-to-date about The Disney Look, but then a month before your program begins, you will start to get more emails-- housing registration info, new hire portal paperwork, etc.

See you down there! If you have Facebook, I encourage you to join the "Disney College Program Spring/Spring Advantage 2020" group so that you can start connecting with others, find potential roomies, and follow the most current updates!

Hi Tracy,

My daughter also got accepted today to Merchandising.
I can give you her contact info if you want it.
Congrats to you!

Hi! I have been accepted to the program and will be starting in January 2020. Merchandising is what I was assigned. Anyone out there doing the same? Looking to connect ahead of time! Also how often will I hear from the program? I filled out my forms now I havent heard anything for a bit. Wondering how often they are in touch so I dont miss anything! So excited!!
Hey! I've also been accepted into Merchandise for my program in 2020! What are your dates??

My daughter was accepted, arrives Jan 13, 2020 in Attractions. She is always interested in meeting others in the program ahead of time.

Hi everyone. Me, I'm still waiting to hear word but if it happens I would love to be in the DCP. I need positive Disney energy than ever!!! I'm still in AR anyone else besides me and it's like riding an ocean with no waves (pun intended)

My daughter was accepted for the Late Spring 2020 Disney program this week. She talked to her dean at the college and they were very supportive and would help her take her exams early so she could leave in late April. She accepted and had to pay her $ 390 enrollment fee first before receiving her arrival date. The arrival date is March 9th !!! (late Winter). She emailed as was told that only lifeguards can get the April 20th arrival. Any thoughts or suggestions? I can't find a phone number or direct email for the Disney Program. I sent something to Guest Relations in desperation.

My daughter was accepted for the Late Spring 2020 Disney program this week. She talked to her dean at the college and they were very supportive and would help her take her exams early so she could leave in late April. She accepted and had to pay her $ 390 enrollment fee first before receiving her arrival date. The arrival date is March 9th !!! (late Winter). She emailed as was told that only lifeguards can get the April 20th arrival. Any thoughts or suggestions? I can't find a phone number or direct email for the Disney Program. I sent something to Guest Relations in desperation.
If she has instagram, we follow Christy the Recruiter, there is an email you can reach them to discuss any issues. https://twitter.com/ChristyRecruit

I believe they won't respond to parents who reach out with questions. Because the participants are adults, they need to be the ones to call/email. If they're not responding to you, that could be why.

Did you find a phone number??? My daughter's offers was revoked after she paid out over 500.00 and I'm furious. I emailed but I need to talk to someone

Why a revocation? I’ve not heard of that. Seems rather disingenuous to keep the deposits paid especially when the program seems so well respect?!

Hello! I'm really wanting to participate in the DCP but I was hoping someone might know the answer to this question regarding my eligibility... I am not enrolled in a college or university, but I go to Esthetics School which is similar to a Cosmetology Program. Am I eligible to apply or would I have to be taking classes at a university or community college?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!