Disney Commercials...

Mexikolla

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if I am the only one that is either getting a ridiculously huge frog in their throat or actually welling up with tears when they see the commercial where the kids are surprised with trips to Disney? I am happy my DH is currently underway (navy) so he isn't witnessing my silliness :blush:

This is the one I keep seeing on TV
youtube.com/watch?v=NR49V71qR_E&NR=1

This one I found while looking for that one... this one actually had TEARS well up! I am such a goof!
youtube.com/watch?v=z9VeAlOjsVo

Oh yeah--LOVE them!!! :thumbsup2

I'm also always stopped dead in my tracks and glued to the tv whenever the new (old) "Joy to the Small World" Disney commercial comes on. It's so beautiful!!!!!

Can't wait to go!:love:

I am the same way :)
Disney has that effect on lots of people:goodvibes

I just watched the two you posted and, sure enough, even though I have seen those plenty of times on TV, about 5 seconds into it I got all teary eyed!
I feel silly. :upsidedow

I have the joy to the small world on dvr and I played it a few times this morning...leaving in about 24 hours!!!

good to know I'm not the only one :)

I haven't seen the joy to the small world commercial, I'll have to look it up.

Have Fun letitsnow! we're 18 days behind you!

Beautiful commercial campaign, there is nothing better then the look of pure joy on a kids face.

I am laughing out loud right now as, as soon as one of those commercials comes on my whole family looks at me because they know I am about to cry. The one for WDW where at the end they say, "It would be great for Grace's birthday" always chokes me up as my DD is named Grace.

Love the surprise! We picked the kids up from school last month and just kept driving. We kept wondering when they would figure out we were going to Disneyland. Finally 3 hours later we get to the Harris Ranch for dinner and it clicked. We always know this is the halfway point for us. They still thought we were teasing, until we showed them the suitcases in the trunk. Needless to say they were thrilled, we had not been in over a year.

I am loving them too. They are such a nice change from the overly commercial Disney marketing that we all know and love:goodvibes. They are refreshingly honest and simple. Reminds us of the special moments we've all had at Disney:cloud9: I even caught cynical DH smiling at one;)

They are so beautiful. I have tears in my eyes.

We were contacted today by Disney (through an agent) about a photo we placed on the Disney website earlier this year when we had to share our favourite memory. They are sending a release form etc for one of our photos.

Seeing those will make me very happy to use DD's image for one of the ads/advertising.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter