Disney crocs are in!

Ok now the bad news, they're way too big :sad:
I've emailed Taylor Shoes regarding an exchange, I'll let you all know how it goes.
(The shoes are really pretty though! :lmao: )

Anyone know if there is any codes for nofear? I have my order all ready to place. They have the size 4/5 for todlers in stock! :cool1:

Ok, I ordered mine from nofear.com. No shipping and they had all I wanted in the sizes and colors (and a few dollar cheaper then shoebuy, and shoebuy didn't have the pink in my oldest DD size.)

The funny thing is both shoebuy and nofear have infant size 4 for my 2 year old. Crocs.com smallest size is 6/7. Isn't that strange?

So Santa will be brining everyone in our family Disney crocs for Christmas this year. Pink for the girls, black for DH and pearl for me. We will have to wear them all week to break them in before our Jan trip (3rd to 10th) We will also each bring our old pair too, just in case. :)

Edited to add, holy cow. I just spend $130 on ruber like shoes for my family. I know enough to know that it will be $ well spent. Every other pair I have bought we have gotten our money's worth many times over. :)

Attention UK Crocs Fans!
I am selling the brand new Pink Disney Crocs (Size Ladies Large) I ordered from the US on ebay to the UK, as they are too big for me.

Item number 190058192103.

It was going to be cheaper then returning them, so I am just going to reorder a new pair in Medium.

I thought I'd let you all know here first!

I ordered a pair for my mom and a pair for me (black w/red strap). They just came on Thursday! The are so cute! I can't wait for us to wear them around Disney in Feb...

meryll83 said:
Attention UK Crocs Fans!
I am selling the brand new Pink Disney Crocs (Size Ladies Large) I ordered from the US on ebay to the UK, as they are too big for me.

Item number 190058192103.

It was going to be cheaper then returning them, so I am just going to reorder a new pair in Medium.

I thought I'd let you all know here first!
ahhh thats such a shame.....its all trial and error I suppose...I hope you get your medium ones soon and I hope they FIT !! :banana:
Good Luck
Elaine

I ordered ours night before last...crocs.com. First pair for all of us! I got my DD13 and myself the same ones (white w/pink) and got my DS black w/ red.
Would have DH a pair but he decided he would rather have the UK (University of Kentucky) crocs from Dicks sporting goods.

Guess we will all be styling them we when go in March.

You will not believe how much my Crocs sold for here in the UK on ebay - £62!! (with postage)

OMG! I was tempted to buy more and sell them on, but Taylors Shoes are out of stock at the moment! This means I'm still waiting to finally order my own pair in the right size.

It's funny though, coz I noticed someone else in the UK was selling a childs pair and they only ended up selling for £18!

Guess I was just lucky and found someone that REALLY wanted them for Christmas. :)

For those of you that bought directly from Crocs.com how long from order date until you had them?

I ordered 3 pair on the 1'st and I just went online to check on them only to find out they still have not shipped yet.

Was thinking that it said I would have them in 7-9 days...JUST CURIOUS!!!

themudd4 said:
For those of you that bought directly from Crocs.com how long from order date until you had them?

I ordered 3 pair on the 1'st and I just went online to check on them only to find out they still have not shipped yet.

Was thinking that it said I would have them in 7-9 days...JUST CURIOUS!!!

We got ours 11 days after the order.

meryll83 said:
You will not believe how much my Crocs sold for here in the UK on ebay - £62!! (with postage)

OMG! I was tempted to buy more and sell them on, but Taylors Shoes are out of stock at the moment! This means I'm still waiting to finally order my own pair in the right size.

It's funny though, coz I noticed someone else in the UK was selling a childs pair and they only ended up selling for £18!

Guess I was just lucky and found someone that REALLY wanted them for Christmas. :)
OMG someone REALLY wanted them for Xmas :thumbsup2 you did well didnt you? oh well at least when they are back in stock you know what size to get this time....
Elaine

I got our Disney crocs from crocs.com and it took about 11 days. They take about 7 days to process before they ship. My girls are going to love them! I love mine too, but I have to wrap them up for Christmas!! LOL

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally, I have reordered my Crocs in Medium, hope these ones fit!

I just happened to check if they were back in stock today and they were :cool1: although I was told twice I'd be emailed when they came back in, and guess what, no email!

Oh well, at least something in the back of my mind told me to look again today!

Hope these arrive as quick as the originals!

Has anyone tried out the Disney Jibbitz yet? How are they? And do Jibbitz fit in the mickey holes ok?

Loving my Mickey Crocs that I bought at WDW last month. I also have Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Tinkerbell Jibbitz in my regular Crocs that I wear to work.:goodvibes

Just a little note I saw on the official Jibbitz site -

NOTE: Disney Crocs have larger ventilation holes and are not compatible with Jibbitz

Somthing I'd been wondering about!

Hoping my Crocs may be on my doorstep when I get in! :)

Just a little note I saw on the official Jibbitz site -

NOTE: Disney Crocs have larger ventilation holes and are not compatible with Jibbitz

Somthing I'd been wondering about!

Hoping my Crocs may be on my doorstep when I get in! :)

They are quite a big bigger. My DD was upset because they have came out with some really cute Disney jibbitz and they will not fit her shoes. Oh well...:headache:

FYI - left with 6 Jibbitz came back from WDW with 2!!! They DO fall out of the Disney Crocs - don't know about the 'regular' crocs!! WDW has the crocs for sale at every park and at DTD and appear to be selling VERY well! Got a lot of complements on the Jibbitz, but they don't stay put at all!

FYI - left with 6 Jibbitz came back from WDW with 2!!! They DO fall out of the Disney Crocs - don't know about the 'regular' crocs!! WDW has the crocs for sale at every park and at DTD and appear to be selling VERY well! Got a lot of complements on the Jibbitz, but they don't stay put at all!

They work well in the regular crocs holes. The mickey head holes are just to large...I am surprised you were able to keep them in them at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter