Disney Crossy Roads (Secret Characters and How to Get Them) [Beauty & the Beast Update]

Couple notes on the lanterns for those that haven't figured it out yet, it is usually very early in the level...if you get past 50 steps without seeing it, you missed it.

Also it gives you an extra life if you die...but if you hesitate and are scooped up for being slow, it won't save you.

So I've been playing for forever trying to unlock the Scarab in Aladdin. Is there a trick I'm missing? I'm playing as Jafar, and no matter how far I make it, I can't find the freaking scarab half...

So I've been playing for forever trying to unlock the Scarab in Aladdin. Is there a trick I'm missing? I'm playing as Jafar, and no matter how far I make it, I can't find the freaking scarab half...
You find half with jafar and half with gazeem. Did you find half with jafar already and not realize it maybe?

When I play, I've only found the mom, never the dad in the same run. I think you have to find them both? No idea but yes, I think it's still a glitch until they fix it.
I find dad not mom.

Not that I'm aware of. I watched a video of someone getting it, and I've never even seen it! It's driving me nuts!

I'm sorry. That would be frustrating. I do remember it being REALLY REALLY small.

Maybe it's the dad then, I don't know. I didn't see the Dory movie. Either way, I only find one fish, not two.

You may have found mom if you don't know the two. It's one of my Daughters favorite movies so I have seen it several times. Dad has a fatter face. Mom is thin.

Today I saw mom but not dad. Annoying game.
I still don't know which one is which. I played for a little while during one of today's challenges and I still only saw the same fish as before. At least I'm not alone here!

You may have found mom if you don't know the two. It's one of my Daughters favorite movies so I have seen it several times. Dad has a fatter face. Mom is thin.
The one I see is flat, but tall, if that is how to describe it?

I updated the first post to include the a Nightmare Before Christmas secrete character, Mulan daily mission characters, Mulan weekend challenge characters, Finding Dory second weekend challenge characters, and Pirates of the Caribbean second weekend challenge characters.

I just realized something...

Once you collect all of the daily mission characters you cannot collect any more stamps. You need to collect stamps to "unlock" the two other missions where your prize may be coins, pixels, or tickets.

You can use tickets to obtain characters that you would normally need to buy.

Once you collect all of the daily mission characters the "missions" button disappears. This means you no longer have the opportunity to collect coins, pixels, or tickets.

So you're basically stuck, unable to potentially obtain characters from the ticket machine, until the game updates and more daily characters are made available.

That's pretty crummy.

I just realized something...

Once you collect all of the daily mission characters you cannot collect any more stamps. You need to collect stamps to "unlock" the two other missions where your prize may be coins, pixels, or tickets.

You can use tickets to obtain characters that you would normally need to buy.

Once you collect all of the daily mission characters the "missions" button disappears. This means you no longer have the opportunity to collect coins, pixels, or tickets.

So you're basically stuck, unable to potentially obtain characters from the ticket machine, until the game updates and more daily characters are made available.

That's pretty crummy.
Yup that update sucked. I don't like having to get the stamp first then being able to do the missions, cause you could go longer and still save that last daily mission to get more blue or gold coins.

Updated the first post with The Incredible's Secret Characters as well as a Toy Story daily mission character.

Wow... this annoying weekend challenge has reminded me why I never bother playing the Pirates game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!