Disney Cruise, 4 night, July 17, 2017

I will be on this cruise with my family. Is there a FE group started? If there is I would love to join.

Hey everyone! Just booked this cruise last night, and was hoping to hop onto a FE group if there's one already started. Not sure where else to look besides this board! I also tried looking to see if there was a FB group set up but I couldn't find anything. We've done the FE thing on a previous Dream cruise in 2016 and it was a blast!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I have booked the cruise, and I am looking for fish extenders group. Can someone tell me if one has been started yet? If one has started can someone tell me where I can find it.

This is our first DCL. So excited! Will be cruising with my husband and 2 kids (Son-14, Daughter-8). Would love to be apart of an FE Group. How would I go about doing that? Thanks!

We do have a Facebook Group, and we have planned a meet and greet with a few Disney trinkets for the kids. There are multiple Fish Extender Groups currently running, however, they were closed out earlier this month. I will say, however, that someone dropped out unexpectedly from one, so you might petition the group to see if you can be added in their place. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1590732151240113/

We do have a Facebook Group, and we have planned a meet and greet with a few Disney trinkets for the kids. There are multiple Fish Extender Groups currently running, however, they were closed out earlier this month. I will say, however, that someone dropped out unexpectedly from one, so you might petition the group to see if you can be added in their place. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1590732151240113/

Aw, fiddlesticks! This is the first clue here on this thread that there actually WERE established FB and/or FE groups out there for this cruise! Ugh! Sincerely, thank you for posting your reply, but it would've been cool if someone, anyone posted a link on here a lot sooner. I searched multiple times on FB for a possible group, but I suppose unless you have the exact wording correct it doesn't show up? Ugh!

You're so right - I should have posted here! I only recently became the admin of the group when the original admin had to cancel her cruise. I even came here originally to look for an FE group, so I don't know why I didn't think of it!

You're so right - I should have posted here! I only recently became the admin of the group when the original admin had to cancel her cruise. I even came here originally to look for an FE group, so I don't know why I didn't think of it!
Much appreciated, although you weren't under any obligation! I had an extremely easy time with our last cruise joining an FE group (using Disboards, not FB). Just rotten luck this time around. I'll still throw up a flag on the FB group to see if it's possible anyone has openings to a group re: cancellations, etc....

Much appreciated, although you weren't under any obligation! I had an extremely easy time with our last cruise joining an FE group (using Disboards, not FB). Just rotten luck this time around. I'll still throw up a flag on the FB group to see if it's possible anyone has openings to a group re: cancellations, etc....

57790961, member: 571141"]Aw, fiddlesticks! This is the first clue here on this thread that there actually WERE established FB and/or FE groups out there for this cruise! Ugh! Sincerely, thank you for posting your reply, but it would've been cool if someone, anyone posted a link on here a lot sooner. I searched multiple times on FB for a possible group, but I suppose unless you have the exact wording correct it doesn't show up? Ugh![/QUOTE]

I feel you! I just found out what FE was. Maybe next time for us.

We will be on it!!!! And we want to participate in the FE....where do we sign up? Thank you!
I would click on the FB link provided by 'beautygirlsmom' from a few days ago. Request to join the FB group, and post an open-letter appeal requesting to join an FE group if anyone can still add you, etc. It couldn't hurt to try, but I'd suggest doing it ASAP! Good luck!

Hi! This will be my familys first cruise, amd my parents first Disney cruise. Its my sons 10th birthday, our 25th Anniversery, and my parents 50th Anniversery. Wow. We r really excited. We would like to participate in FE. We r learning so please, any advice or knowledge about our cruise, please share with me. Thanks
Mel Whaley

If so many r still interested, couldn't there just be another group made. this is our first cruise, I'm learning and just finding all this our. I hate for my boys to miss out on FE cuz o didnt know.
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!