Disney Cruise Line Wedding?

AliceInWonderland1

Earning My Ears
Hi,

My fiancee and I are trying to plan our wedding and are considering DCL because of the fact that you are able to get married on the beach, that all reviews I have read are so good, and because it is Disney.

The wedding will be adult only and the biggest concern from her parents is that DCL will have too many hyper children. I have not found any posts about how separated the kids/adults sections are and if it really is crazy (I imagine like Disney World). Has anyone had a DCL wedding and what are thoughts, comments, concerns?

For general info about the kid/adult separation on DCL, definitely search or post on the Cruise board of the DIS—I have seen lots of helpful threads about this (the gist is usually that, no, there aren't kids underfoot all the time and they have plenty of adults-only spaces).

Here are all my interviews with Disney Cruise couples so you can hear how they planned, a timeline of the day, what they were glad they did and what they would do differently: https://disneyweddingpodcast.com/category/walt-disney-world/disney-cruise-line/

We had a DCL wedding (got married on Castaway Cay) and had a party of mostly adults (and DH and I spent most of our time in adult-only parties). We had absolutely zero trouble with crazy kids or constantly having them around. Between the adult only pools, spa, lounges, restaurants, and activities, you could easily plan your cruise with avoiding children specifically in mind if you wanted to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!