Picture014-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

The gift shop on the ship has the printed DCL paper and some kits as well. (Not sure if it is what is available on the store website or not?). It is pretty limited though. If you have a cricut or cameo you can do cuts of the characters and just cut their clothes out on tropical paper, etc. Enjoy your cruise, you will love it!!!

Here are the characters in front of the Disney Magic at Castaway Cay. I brought the 12x12 scrapbook papers along with some markers, dropped it off at the front desk on the day we boarded and on the last day, I got the papers back with all the characters signatures. I did have the black mat already on the sheet of paper when I got there so they could sign around it. I then purchased the stock photo at the photo gallery on board.

I made a pocket on the bottom of the page to hold our Personal Navigators

Here we are on Pirate Night

The title page to my Disney Cruise 2008 scrapbook

The next two photos are a 2-page layout of some of the games the boys played while onboard.

A 2-page layout of some random memories from onboard

Our day at Castaway Cay. Sadly didn't get too many photos here. My oldest was sick that day so he and I went back to the ship early that day.

Formal Night

We went with friends of ours

2-pager of St. Maarten

IMG_0849.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0842.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0845.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0850.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0853.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0859.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0861.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0863.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0866.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0862.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0854.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_0858.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

There are a few swap pieces too!! Not sure who did what though?

Great ideas ~~ I don't sail till next may but have been looking for ideas already!!!

Really enjoyed all the wonderful layouts! We are sailing on our first cruise in September and I am
So excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!