disney cruise rumors

I can picture it now... Jack and Rose with "My Heart Will Go On" playing in the background. :rotfl:

Disney, being the always forward thinking company that they are, actually added this clause in the Pandora: World of Avatar contract. They would only sign off on Pandora if Cameron agree'd to this.

And before someone comments about Cameron not owning the rights and blah, blah, blah...James Cameron owns everything.

Disney, being the always forward thinking company that they are, actually added this clause in the Pandora: World of Avatar contract. They would only sign off on Pandora if Cameron agree'd to this.

And before someone comments about Cameron not owning the rights and blah, blah, blah...James Cameron owns everything.

"James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is... James Cameron."

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/1gcndq/because-james-cameron-isjames-cameron

That would be cool. The first cruise we ever took was on a Holland America ship, and the bow was our favourite place when leaving port. Especially since not many people seemed to know how to find it, so it was never busy.

Haven't been on a ship since then that allowed it (including our Royal Caribbean cruise).

Maybe if the Star Wars Hotel is a success they can try out a Titantic themed Cruise Ship!!!!!
There is a new Titanic being built if I'm not mistaken. Any interest from me would depend on the itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!