Disney Dating...Will I ever meet my prince?

mickeyjanette

Disnerd305
Hello everyone, I was just wondering if anybody’s ever met their match while at Disney? While Disney is my passion I haven’t been able to leave Miami and move up and perhaps one day become a cast member. I’m hoping this will happen within the next couple of years. I’m interested in checking out mousemingle.com but I’m not sure that really works. Has anybody found a match there? And also are there other dating sites for Disney lovers? Thank you all for your help. Have a magical day!
Desperately seeking single °o°

I can say that I feel your pain. It seems like there aren't too many women in my area who are Disney lovers. In fact, they usually think it's quite odd that I am. I mean, it's not a deal-killer for me of course as I am fine with people liking different things than I do. Usually though, I don't feel like that attitude is reciprocated. It's so tough to meet people.

I can say that I feel your pain. It seems like there aren't too many women in my area who are Disney lovers. In fact, they usually think it's quite odd that I am. I mean, it's not a deal-killer for me of course as I am fine with people liking different things than I do. Usually though, I don't feel like that attitude is reciprocated. It's so tough to meet people.
Hi Brian,
I’m actually looking for a Disney lover myself. Need or not lol. Disney is my passion so they have to love it too. My ex and I broke up because of that. He just didn’t want to go with me anymore. It’s a deal breaker for me for sure. I love your profile pic

Hi Brian,
I’m actually looking for a Disney lover myself. Need or not lol. Disney is my passion so they have to love it too. My ex and I broke up because of that. He just didn’t want to go with me anymore. It’s a deal breaker for me for sure. I love your profile pic

Well, right, it's definitely a plus and can have a lot to do with compatibility. Like, the last woman I went on a few dates with, it turned out that we had almost no similar interests. I could be okay with her not liking Disney as long as we had some stuff in common. But as we got to know each other, it just wasn't there, you know? So I totally get it. Unfortunately, most women think it's very odd for a single late-30's male to love Disney, parks, movies, what have you. If it doesn't click with them, it's going to be an issue.

Well, right, it's definitely a plus and can have a lot to do with compatibility. Like, the last woman I went on a few dates with, it turned out that we had almost no similar interests. I could be okay with her not liking Disney as long as we had some stuff in common. But as we got to know each other, it just wasn't there, you know? So I totally get it. Unfortunately, most women think it's very odd for a single late-30's male to love Disney, parks, movies, what have you. If it doesn't click with them, it's going to be an issue.
I totally agree. Compatibility is key. I planning to move up North in a couple of years so I’m sure I’ll find a Disney lover up there. And I’m with you, I’m 40, about to turn 41, and I have have no kids and I’m obsessed with Disney lol

Disney is a deal breaker? I love WDW, obviously, but I'm happy to go by myself, or with friends, and you can always introduce and convert someone to being a WDW lover, if you're looking for one to start out with, and with how savage dating is, that's going to be hard. I will encourage you on the "convert" route; it's worked for me before:)

Disney is a deal breaker? I love WDW, obviously, but I'm happy to go by myself, or with friends, and you can always introduce and convert someone to being a WDW lover, if you're looking for one to start out with, and with how savage dating is, that's going to be hard. I will encourage you on the "convert" route; it's worked for me before:)

Yes, I wouldn't consider any single thing a deal breaker however, in my experience, while I can tolerate someone's lack of love for Disney they often find it peculiar that I do have that love. They are judgmental of it, those normies, you know? ;) It's a little like a religious preference. While I don't really care about such, it can become a "thing" when the other person really does.

With the last woman I went out with, it wasn't just one thing, it was nearly everything. Every point was a disconnect, from vacation styles, to movies, to, well, everything. I should've known something was up when she said she liked Interstellar better than The Martian.

Yes, I wouldn't consider any single thing a deal breaker however, in my experience, while I can tolerate someone's lack of love for Disney they often find it peculiar that I do have that love. They are judgmental of it, those normies, you know? ;) It's a little like a religious preference. While I don't really care about such, it can become a "thing" when the other person really does.

With the last woman I went out with, it wasn't just one thing, it was nearly everything. Every point was a disconnect, from vacation styles, to movies, to, well, everything. I should've known something was up when she said she liked Interstellar better than The Martian.

That's plain incapatablity, unfortunately. I've gone out with tons of guys who I just thought were, frankly boring and not worth a second date.

Yeah, I don't bring up my WDW love until I've generally brought up travel love, and then work in WDW, it's definitely an after the third date issue, KWIM?

I do have deal breakers, WDW isn't even close on the list.

Hopefully the OP can be assured that her prince may not be a WDW fan...just not yet. Also, WDW is a great short trip to suggest for an early on getaway, especially with all the festivals, it's so easy to convince someone to go along when things are new and shiny and then when you're there and they're drinking wine in Epcot - BAM!, they're sold on WDW.

A match made!

On the surface and from the intellectual perspective having one thing as a relationship deal breaker is foolish. But I've been there. And on both sides. One thing CAN break up a relationship.

I'm a stagehand, I work nights. I've had two women find that a relationship deal breaker. I love Disney and I have left a relationship because she hated going to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter