Disney Deal for family of 4

mushu

Earning My Ears
Good Morning,
I was recently sent a card in the mail that had a deal for 6 nights 7 days at a luxury Disney hotel (included was the 7 day Hopper pass). For a family of four it was $2500. I have a Disney Visa and I think this was a promotion for that. Unfortunately, I have lost the card and the number that I was suppose to call for the deal. Does anyone have any information on this? I think you had to book by the end of March.
:jester: Thanks so very much.

Just call Disney reservations. They should have the offer information in your profile. Most of these offers are targeted to specific individuals. If it is just a general advertisement then they can also give you the details of what the package has.

I don't have the Disney Visa card, (maybe I should get one?) but we stayed onsite at the Polynesian in 2003, which is a luxury resort, right? We even stayed in the Hawaii building, which is concierge! I wish they would send us a special deal like that...I would take advantage of that, I think its great! How lucky you are!! Enjoy! Which property do you think you are going to stay at? I'd love to do AKL or BC. Kelly :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter