Disney Dining credit offer and Disney gift card

jjj4

Earning My Ears
Hi

Just wondering if anyone can help with my query as I can’t find the answer anywhere?

When I booked a trip to WDW with Virgin they had the promotion on of Disney Dining credit and also a Disney gift card. I was wondering how do I actually get these 2 things e.g. are they physical gift cards that I collect from somewhere or are they added to my room account? Also are there restrictions on where I can use them?

The last time I went to WDW and had a promotional gift card, I had to collect it from the Virgin rep at the airport.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated from your personal experience as I can’t find any info on the Virgin website.

Hi
we had the Virgin dining credit back in September there. We received an email a couple of weeks before departure with the gift card electronically issued. We just printed that of and showed it at shops.
the dining credit was issued at check in and emailed to use but as we has no phone with us the All Star Sports person printed a copy of for us and that was just shown at cashiers desk when ordering food. That one can only be used for food though not merch.

Hi
we had the Virgin dining credit back in September there. We received an email a couple of weeks before departure with the gift card electronically issued. We just printed that of and showed it at shops.
the dining credit was issued at check in and emailed to use but as we has no phone with us the All Star Sports person printed a copy of for us and that was just shown at cashiers desk when ordering food. That one can only be used for food though not merch.
Thanks for kindly replying.

Hi
Hi just trying to find out if we get the dinning promo card. We book last year for going on the 8th September 2023 for 11 nights so fall in to criteria. But there is nothing on are booking information with Virgin. Do we just get it once we check in to hotel! Please help!

Hi just trying to find out if we get the dinning promo card. We book last year for going on the 8th September 2023 for 11 nights so fall in to criteria. But there is nothing on are booking information with Virgin. Do we just get it once we check in to hotel! Please help!

hi i found when I logged on to “manage my booking“ on the Virgin holidays website, where it lists the WDW hotel that we had booked, it mentions that it includes Disney Dining promo offer. Perhaps if that isn’t showing on your manage the booking section, it might be best to just contact Virgin to put your mind at rest?

It will depend on when you booked your offer rather than when you are travelling. The offer was only on for a specific period of time. If it doesn't list it on your booking then I'd say you haven't got it but the only way to be sure would be to contact Virgin Holidays

Hi , as others mentioned , it should show on your Virgin confirmation that you have dining credit. As long as it does , it’s provided to you on checkin in the form of an email , as long as they keep to the same procedure as in 2022.

Yep, as others have said the dining credit was an email which we recieved prior to check in. (Scanned barcode or had long number saved on clipboard to use with online ordering). We had to go to world of disney in disney springs to pick up the other gift card though (Jan 23)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter