Disney Dining phone number or contact method

AnOtHeRdIsNeYfReAk

Self-Proclaimed Super Genius
So we have an odd issue with our dining reservation. I could not get a reservation for our party of 4, but had no problem getting 2 reservations for parties of 2.-One with me as the "lead" guest and one with my niece as the "lead" guest. Now that our plans changed I was able to move my plans a few hours ahead, but it would not let me change my niece's. She even logged in to her Disney account and is unable to. So is there a number I can call? I know everything is up in the air right now, but I just want to get this fixed. It may have something to do with my niece somehow having 2 icons on MDE. We still can't get that fixed either.

I tried to call the dining line and sat on hold forever. From what I gather they no longer have a large staff helping with dining since most is now on line.

They are still staffed but with a lot of reservations moving around due to Covid holds are really high. Another option ( but not an immediate answer ) would be to use the touring plans site to waitlist a reservation around the time of yours. It will alert you if something comes open.

Another option is to also look for 1 table of 5 and see if you find anything there. Seems weird I know but there are times that you can get a table for more than less. ( If you could get 5 then you could cancel both of the 2 person tables ).

Is there an email? I need to adjust Dine with an Imagineer to reflect who is going, but do not want to sit on hold for ages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter