Disney dinning

Thanks but I thought breakfast was a buffet?

It is but buffet meals at table service restaurants like Boma (and 1900 Park Fayre, Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's etc) all count as table service meals. You are attended by a server who clears your table of dishes and keeps drinks topped up. In all honesty I reckon that they often work harder than the CM who takes your order and keeps your drinks topped up. A QS meal is one where you submit your order at a cash register, take your receipt to pick it up at a serving window and then take your tray of food to find an empty table within the restaurant. In Boma you book an ADR, check in and are then assigned and shown to a specific table by a CM.

Mrs TT

It is but buffet meals at table service restaurants like Boma (and 1900 Park Fayre, Cape May Cafe, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's etc) all count as table service meals. You are attended by a server who clears your table of dishes and keeps drinks topped up. In all honesty I reckon that they often work harder than the CM who takes your order and keeps your drinks topped up. A QS meal is one where you submit your order at a cash register, take your receipt to pick it up at a serving window and then take your tray of food to find an empty table within the restaurant. In Boma you book an ADR, check in and are then assigned and shown to a specific table by a CM.

Mrs TT
Thanks. Clearer now. Will have to use credits elsewhere

Thanks. Clearer now. Will have to use credits elsewhere
Glad previous poster answered this for you. For QSDP you can currently book BOG breakfast or lunch or the Pizzafari meal. As mentioned, you can only use your QS credits at counter service locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!