Disney + discount

houseofmouse5

Mouseketeer
I looked through the DVC member website and didn't see anything but I'm wondering if I missed it.
Is there a discount for DVC members for Disney + ?
As a Visa holder I received a discount code which has expired.
Or does anyone know of a code to use?

No, there is no discount for DVC members, I know if you are a Verizon wireless customer, you’ll get a year free.

And, they offered a deal around the D23 conference for D23 members, but I havent seen anything yet,

I don’t even think they are giving Disney CMs a discount at this point

The discount has expired. It was $40 off for 3 years, and $20 off for a 2 year deal.

I wish I had done the Disney Visa offer when it came up, I did not do it and now it's expired. I have not signed up yet and I think I want to get it now.

What is the Verizon offer? I have both Verizon wireless for my cell phone service and Verizon Home (Fios). Will I automatically get it or do I have to call and ask?

From the Business Insider website:

The offer is available to new and existing Verizon Wireless Unlimited customers, as well as new Fios Home Internet and new 5G Home Internet customers. Those interested can sign up for updates here.

Verizon said that those who preordered Disney Plus will also be eligible. Their preordered subscription will be "paused" and resume after the free year.

Disney offered a deal in August to new and existing members of its official fan club, D23, of a three-year Disney Plus subscription for $47 a year ($141 for three years), which was 33% off the yearly price and amounted to less than $4 a month. High demand for the deal caused the D23 website to crash.

OK so sorry to be dumb, but if I do not have an Unlimited plan then I do not qualify? When I go on the Verizon site and look under "My Plan" it says I currently have THE NEW VERIZON PLAN LARGE 8GB.

Then for home it says
  • Verizon Triple Play
  • Internet 100 Mbps
  • Custom TV Lifestyle & Reality
  • Digital Voice Unlimited Plan
So I think I do not qualify? If I want to sign up would I go through Verizon or through Disney?

Also I do not have a smart TV so will it work? Sorry I am not totally knowledgeable about this stuff.

You should probably contact Verizon to check your eligibility.

OK - I did that and I do not qualify. The one year off is a promotion for new customers, however it will be available to their "valued existing customers" on 11/12/2019 at $6.99 per month or $69 for one year.

OK - I did that and I do not qualify. The one year off is a promotion for new customers, however it will be available to their "valued existing customers" on 11/12/2019 at $6.99 per month or $69 for one year.

Wow, isn't that so nice of verizon to give us valued customers that super special ??!!! Bet no one else will be able to get that price...:crazy2:

I know LOL so generous!!? :poop:

I will probably just order it through Disney and put it on my Disney Visa anyway, at least I will get the rewards benefit.

Full price, what a bargain. pooh:

Ugh I have the Disney Visa too and let that deal expire. I’m so disappointed they haven’t extended that special.
I guess if you snooze you lose 😔

We signed up for the D23 $3.91/mo. $140 /3 yrs. deal at the end of August. Can't wait to start viewing tomorrow.

There will be plenty more subscription deals coming, just be patient. Disney needs a lot more subscribers, and they’ll need them to be consistently signing up as time passes.

No, there is no discount for DVC members, I know if you are a Verizon wireless customer, you’ll get a year free.

And, they offered a deal around the D23 conference for D23 members, but I havent seen anything yet,

I don’t even think they are giving Disney CMs a discount at this point

disney cast members can get the bundle for free. Hulu,espn and Disney plus. They just have to give up their guests free tickets. Terrible deal unless you never bring guests in.

Did the D23 deal for 3 yrs back in the summer. We figured it wasn't ever going to be cheaper. It's not Disneys m.o. to lower prices on anything...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter