Disney discounts for firefighters, emergency workers etc?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

I have been away from the boards for a bit, can anyone tell me if disney world went along with seaworld and had any type of discount offered for firefighters, police etc? Thanks,

Deb.

Sorry to say that Disney has not matched this offer or even offered a discount to these folks. Seems like Disney is content on having low attendance at their parks. These folks would of boosted Disney's hotel occupancy rate and the money they would of spent in the parks would of helped Disney's current downturn. They also missed out on a great public relations opportunity.

Thanks, I had called down a few times to see what they were doing, and they kept telling me something was in the works. I guess it was a no go.

Deb.

cottontail
Is a "no" for now but, it may change. Keep logging in on this web site and we will tell you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter