disney dollars

tkshan

Earning My Ears
Are disney dollars good everywhere? My mother in law was thinking about getting me some for my b-day

You can use disney dollars at any of the disney parks. When we went we bought disney dollars for the kids since it was a fun idea and it kept them from spending the money before we actually left for vacation. All the shops, vending carts, etc. took them just like they would a regular $. If you don't use them all you can always turn them in at the disney parks for regular currency or you can cash them in at any disney store.:pinkbounc

Be aware that they have changed the policy on cashing Disney Dollars back in at the stores. I work for the Disney store and I believe that you must have your receipt now to turn them back into regular cash. I work Wednesday so I will check the SOP on them now. I'll post then. I don't know if it has changed at WDW but I hope not. I don't care for this change myself.
Nancy:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter