Disney Dollars

etwinchester

DIS Veteran
Where all are Disney Dollars accepted?

I know at the WDW parks, but how about Downtown Disney?

My daughter is only 3 and she has saved over $150 for our trip. We made a little box with Mickey stickers and called it "Mad Mickey Money".

Everytime the grandparents came over, she asked for $3. Not sure why... If it were me, I'd ask for $5. It was cute though. I told my mom that inflation must have really kicked in since I was little. When anyone gave her change, she said it was "to see mickey mouse".

I wanted to make a box, but they probably would have given me quarters or pennies for that matter.

My little girl saved all her xmas and birthday money. She was also given the mickey dollars.

Hope she does that good when she gets older...

You can use Disney Dollars in the Parks, Disney Resorts and Disney owned stores in DTD. I'm not sure about the non-Disney owned stores and resorts on Property.

My kids always convert their left over money to Disney $$ before we leave WDW, that way they won't spend it at home and they'll have some $$ for their next trip!

Can Disney dollars be purchased at any Disney store ? We save our change in a Giant plastic Coke bottle that we purchased at Ice Station Cool. The problem is that we keep digging into the change. If we could exchange it for Disney Dollars we might manage to save more .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter