Disney Dooney & Bourke bags?

JH87

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one of the Disney Dooney & Burke bags, particularly the wristlet? i am thinking of buying one online, but wanna know exactly how much stuff can you fit in there? They dimensions are given on the site, but its hard for me to tell by the measurements. I want something small like this, particularly for walking around DLR, i dont like holding a gigantic bag or purse!
I just wanna fit my camera (cannon powershot) cell phone (LG EnV touch) and some money, maybe credit cards?
Can anyone help me? I would appreciate it a lot!! :)

I have the wristlet. I am not sure you could fit a camera in it. It would have to be pretty thin. I could fit my cell phone in it, but I have a little Katana flip phone. I could probably fit my phone, lipstick and credit card and maybe have a little extra room. I don't think you would be able to fit a camera in there in addition to that stuff. :goodvibes

ok thank you so much!!!
My phone is kinda bulky and my camera is kinda small but not thin, so I's guessing it wouldn't work, lol.
those bags are sooo cute though!

ok thank you so much!!!
those bags are sooo cute!

Yes, they are! I have the medium sketch tote as well. I got it last November and have been carrying it daily. I plan on adding one of the new 55th anniversary bags to my collection in a couple of weeks. :lovestruc I have never been a brand name purse person, but the Disney Dooneys have converted me! :rotfl:

Yes, they are! I have the medium sketch tote as well. I got it last November and have been carrying it daily. I plan on adding one of the new 55th anniversary bags to my collection in a couple of weeks. :lovestruc I have never been a brand name purse person, but the Disney Dooneys have converted me! :rotfl:

same here! I have never cared for those 'fancy' bags but those sketch patterned ones are great! i am also thinking of buying the medium tote!
Are they still selling the sketch collection at DLR? Last time I went I only saw the tan ones?

same here! I have never cared for those 'fancy' bags but those sketch patterned ones are great! i am also thinking of buying the medium tote!
Are they still selling the sketch collection at DLR? Last time I went I only saw the tan ones?

From what I have heard, they are. I haven't been to the parks since they started selling them but there is a huge long thread over on the theme parks community board where people post updates on where they have seen them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter