Disney Dream 11/19/18 Thanksgiving Double Dip

nick262

DIS Veteran
Hello All,

I have search the forum and could not find a thread for this cruise.

It will be Me (Nickole), DH (Dom) and DD (Kirsten, 15) on this cruise. DD does not know about this cruise. We are very excited to surprise her with it.

Thanks
Nickole

Thanks for starting this thread, Nickole! What a great surprise for your daughter. Our whole family is going—kids, parents, in-laws, grandparents—9 of us total.

It will be me (jen), DH (Dave) DD(Haley, 15), DS (ben,13), DD(Hannah , 5)
The kids don’t know about it, it will be a surprise. We are traveling with my sister/hubby and 2 small kids. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. We wanted to come back when our oldest ones could hang out in the teen area

Maybe because
1) we have 2stops at castaway Cay
Or
2) we are there for thanksgiving and Xmas decorations will be up on boat
??

Hi all! My family and I are sailing on this cruise. DH and I turn 40 in November so this is part of our birthday trip. We are also going to WDW before and after. A double dip cruise is one that makes two stops at Castaway Cay. Very excited for this and hoping we have good weather. This is the first time we have ever traveled away on Thanksgiving. I am excited for the Christmas festivities!

Hi all....I think I may be late for the party. I just signed up for this cruise this week for my family of 5. I’m so excited. I think mainly because I don’t have to cook for this Thanksgiving . Hope to meet you all there!

Hi folks, family just booked today. In addition to Thanksgiving, this first cruise of ours, will be daughters 10 h birthday celebration.

This will be our first family cruise!!! Me and my husband, our son Jackson (12) and both grandmas. We want to participate in FE so looking for tips and instructions. I requested the FB page for this cruise too!

DH & I are going on this cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. Bringing our youngest (dd13) who is really hoping to make a bunch of new friends! :cheer2:

We’ll be on deck 7 and are all first time cruisers! :banana:

Hi we too are going on our 1st Disney Cruise.....also want to join fish extenders but I do not have Facebook....we will be on deck 8....my husband, our son (12) our daughter (almost 10 at time of trip) and myself. Disney ❤️...parks several times then Aulani 2 summers ago (best ever ).....decided it is time for the cruise since we have heard nothing but amazing tales. Let me know if you want to join in some extender festivities with our family.......(also staying at resorts before and after). Tammy V

This will be the second DCL cruise for my SO and I. We are super excited to be on a Dream class ship, our first cruise was on the Wonder in September.

Are any of you guys staying on deck 8? Would love to exchange with fish extenders...
We’re on deck 8 and already participating in the Facebook fish extender group, but if you’ll message me your stateroom number we’ll be happy to “pixie dust” you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter