Disney Dream April 30, 2018

I looked everywhere on fb and I can’t find it. Help!
I can’t find it either and the links posted to the FB groups don’t work.

This will be our first ever Disney experience! My husband, parents, and 2 daughters ages 7 and almost 5. So excited!

I can’t find it either and the links posted to the FB groups don’t work.

This will be our first ever Disney experience! My husband, parents, and 2 daughters ages 7 and almost 5. So excited!

I wonder if it because they recently made the page secret.

Wondering about the FB page, too! Will be the first cruise we've ever taken :). Myself, husband and 2 kiddos -- 4 and 7. If anyone knows how to find the FB group let me know :)

good morning! one week away from sailing how exciting!!!! It's our first cruise ever; would love to connect with other excited families :) family of 4: mom, dad, 2 kiddos - 9 and 5 (turning 6 on the cruise!!) would anyone be so kind as to add me to the FB group? pm me please! thanks so much!

Hello all- I’m not a moderator on that FB page but I am told I can add you. You’ll need at least 10 posts on this DIS forum to be able to private message me. You can feel free to PM me your FB name (first and last name, plus your location in- if there are multiple people with the same name as you on FB, I just want to make sure Immadding the correct person) and I will try to add you.

Hello all- I’m not a moderator on that FB page but I am told I can add you. You’ll need at least 10 posts on this DIS forum to be able to private message me. You can feel free to PM me your FB name (first and last name, plus your location in- if there are multiple people with the same name as you on FB, I just want to make sure Immadding the correct person) and I will try to add you.

Awesome thanks so much!!

I was able to send you a private message :)

Excited to be heading on this cruise with my family. I have a 4 yr old girl and a 9 year old boy who will be turning 10 the day after we disembark.

I also need to be added to the April 30, 2018 FB group! I created one since I couldn't find the original.... Seems like all the other sailings are easy to find but ours is "secret"? That makes it difficult for others to find, especially first-timers who really have the most questions and need the most help. Thank you!

Name: Seth Shadburn.
*only one in the world! Lol

Until you receive an invite to the group, you're more than welcome to join the group I made last night for this cruise. I couldn't find any group resembling our specific cruise so I made one thinking there wasn't one... That way we can easily direct each other over to the other group as we receive invites, if we do in time. :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/580923818958635/

I will be traveling with my wife, Daughter (6), Son (3) and my parents will also be on the cruise with us! Needless to say, but we are all very excited! It's the first cruise for all of us! See everyone on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter