Disney Dream August 3 2020 Meet Thread - 4 Nights Bahamas from Port Canaveral

Fudepen

Earning My Ears
This will be Disney cruise #2 for my husband and I, along with our 6 year old daughter. I am excited to participate in the fish extender gift exchange this time. I had no idea what was going on last time, and felt rather left out!

Same here! Cruise #2 and I plan on participating in the fish extender this time! How does this work?

We're not interested in participating an an Fish extender, but just wanted to say 'Hi!' This will be cruise #3 for us, first time on the Dream. Our first 2 cruises were on the Disney Wonder Alaska in 2016 and the Disney Magic Baltic Sea in 2018. We're a family of 4--DH, myself, DD20, DD16. We'll be cruising over DH's birthday. We're spending 9 nts at Disney before the cruise--we're DVC members, so we're doing a split stay at the Grand Floridian Villas and Boardwalk Villas....and 1 night at Animal Kingdom villas after the cruise.

Hey Everyone - My wife Amy and I just booked this as our first cruise (fingers crossed)! We really hope it happens and are sure we will quickly become addicted!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!