Disney Dream Cruise April 20th, 2018

Long time Disney World vets but this will the first cruise for DW, DD7 and me! There is a 87 member facebook group that had a large FE started. Just search the same as the title of this thread in facebook.

So excited! Staying concierge, Remy's booked, Royal Court Tea booked, and snagged a Family Cabana. Thinking of a couples massage too but the wallet is already be pushed on this trip...

Do you mean that no FE for this cruise? Only in Facebook? Is there a way to be added without going to Facebook?

Hello!
First cruise here as well for me, DH and DD14. We are also staying Conceirge and got Family Cabana. We also reserved Atlantis Excursion and Mixology, so excited!!
I was thinking about the FE, but I don't think I can participate because Concierge area is locked, unless you just do it with families in Concierge. Anyone know the answer to this?
Hurry up April!!
Shelly

Hi Everyone! Just booked one of the last staterooms. This is my first cruise. I am going solo.

This is my first cruise too! I've read about the fish extender exchange and would love to join in, but I don't have a facebook account (and don't want to create one). Any other ways to get in touch and coordinate with the FE group?

Hi Everyone! Just booked one of the last staterooms. This is my first cruise. I am going solo.
Heather, This will be my 10th Disney cruise. I usually cruise alone with my youngest so its almost the same as going solo. He spends the majority of his time in the kids club. I am a single mom traveling with my single mom sister for this one. Feel free to ask me any questions. Im pretty sure I'll have the answer! I hope you have an amazing experience.

Hello!
First cruise here as well for me, DH and DD14. We are also staying Conceirge and got Family Cabana. We also reserved Atlantis Excursion and Mixology, so excited!!
I was thinking about the FE, but I don't think I can participate because Concierge area is locked, unless you just do it with families in Concierge. Anyone know the answer to this?
Hurry up April!!
Shelly
The concierge halls to the rooms are not locked, Just the lounge. I'm staying concierge as well and would love to participate in the FE. I've never done it before. I haven't got a clue how to get involved?

Welcome Heather! First cruise here as well.
Heather, I just realized there is a group on Facebook. It is a closed group but you can request to join. It is called the Disney Dream April 20, 2018 group. I was just reading there are many other single cruisers. You may want to join. They are doing a meet and greet the first day after the sail away party.

Heather, I just realized there is a group on Facebook. It is a closed group but you can request to join. It is called the Disney Dream April 20, 2018 group. I was just reading there are many other single cruisers. You may want to join. They are doing a meet and greet the first day after the sail away party.

Thank you for letting me know. That is very good to hear. Will def go join right now.

Heather, This will be my 10th Disney cruise. I usually cruise alone with my youngest so its almost the same as going solo. He spends the majority of his time in the kids club. I am a single mom traveling with my single mom sister for this one. Feel free to ask me any questions. Im pretty sure I'll have the answer! I hope you have an amazing experience.

Thank you Danielle. I hope I meet other singles/solos on the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter