Disney Dream Cruise May 21, 2018 - Bahamas

We are! This will be my family’s first Disney Cruise and I am so excited. I have 2 boys 5 and 8 who are going to be in heaven, not to mention Mom and Dad! Anyone know how the sit down dinning is versus going to cabanas on embarkment day?
:welcome:

Because someone will seat you, you will not have to walk around trying to find seats, sit down dining room is less hectic, but the food choices are limited compared to buffet.

I often organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange where we use the Fish Extenders to share treats local to our area. I would be happy to organize one here if there’s any interest. Even if just one or two other cabins, it’s fun. We give enough to share, and print out something from the internet about the offerings! I make note of any allergies.

Things we have gotten in past include Chocolates by an Oklahoma tribe, Doctor Pepper flavored Jelly Bellies from Texas where Dr Pepper originated, peach flavored hard candies from GA and orange flavored pop corn from FL! We participated in about 15 of these exchanges, it’s always fun.

So, I will keep it opened until say May 5th. Just say here you are interested. We will exchange cabin numbers, allergies via private conversations here. For now just say you are interested!

Last edited:

Has anyone else booked a “GT?” Anxiously waiting our assignment!

How do we sign up for the fish extender exchange? I am traveling with my husband and our 2 children (5 and 1)

Perhaps there is a fish exchange on FB?

I am willing to organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange using Fish Extenders. Tom and I are senior citizens, and are interested in sharing treats.

Welcome to the thread, welcome to Disboards!:welcome:

30 Days!

Any new persons sign up? Has anyone gotten a IGT, OGT or VGT assignment?? We are waiting.:boat:

I went on a couple when I was a kid. My first time as an adult with a family of my own now!

This is special!

We’ll see if anyone joins us in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange. Once you get to 10 posts here you will please send me a conversation with your cabin number and if there are any allergies we should be aware of.

Once the group is complete, I will sent a conversation to all of us, so we will have everyone’s information.

Some may be like Tom and I booked in a GT stateroom, we do not know our stateroom at this time. It all works out.

I look forward to a fun exchange!

Who else wants to join? A once given gift of local/regional treats. We give enough to share with the cabin, and print out something from the internet about the gift.

Bobbi:boat:

Last edited:
This is special!

We’ll see if anyone joins us in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange. Once you get to 10 posts here you will please send me a conversation with your cabin number and if there are any allergies we should be aware of.

Once the group is complete, I will sent a conversation to all of us, so we will have everyone’s information.

Some may be like Tom and I booked in a GT stateroom, we do not know our stateroom at this time. It all works out.

I look forward to a fun exchange!

Who else wants to join? A once given gift of local/regional treats. We give enough to share with the cabin, and print out something from the internet about the gift.

Bobbi:boat:
Will do! I guess I need to post more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter