Disney Dream Cruise October 2, 2017 - 4 Nt. Bahamian from Port Canaveral

duck_widow

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I didn't see a Cruise Meet thread for this sailing, so starting one now. Who's with us?

We are a family of 5 - 2 Adults and three kids: Girl 17, Boy 11, Girl 11

Any volunteers for coordinating a FEE (Fish Extender Exchange)?

Hi!
I'll be on the cruise with you. There will be 12 of us going
7 adults and 5 kids: Girl 17, Girl 14, Boy 12, Girl 8, Girl 7
I've never done the Fish Extender thing before, but I'd definitely be interested in it this time.

Last edited:
Hi! We will be there too! Our first cruise and everyone is more excited than when we go to WDW. 2 adults, 2 kids (boys ages 7 and 9). I think I'm interested in the Fish Extender, but not all that knowledgeable on it.

Hello all I am so happy to finally have a group for our cruise! We are traveling with a group of 17 total split between 7 staterooms. Our family will be Myself, my fiance, my (then) 12 yr old dd, and my (then) 10 yr old ds. We are also getting MARRIED on the cruise on Nassau Day!! OMG we are so excited. We hope it turns out to be so magical. Happy to meet everyone!

Welcome aboard chik1987!!! Congratulations! How amazing to get married in the Bahamas during a Disney cruise. Wow!

I'll see if I can find a disboard link about fish extenders in general to post here. In a nutshell, participating families hang mailbox, usually a collection of envelopes, from the fish outside their door and the other families deliver goodies to you. Some people deliver gifts each day, once per cruise, once per family, only for kids etc. etc. Each family can do as much or as little as they want. It's so much fun to look forward to especially for kids.

Ok, here's a good link with a few sub-links. We made our Fish Extender out of Duct Tape. The exchange is also often referred to as a FEE (Fish Extender Exchange).

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

Still looking for someone to coordinate the FEE. We still have lots of time though. I've participated a couple of times so if nobody steps up in the next couple of months, then I will.

Enjoy!

My husband and I will be on this cruise to celebrate our First Anniversary! We are so excited! We have been to Disney World or Disneyland almost every year of our relationship, but this will be our first Disney cruise!

We will be sailing with you all as well. We are a family of four.
John
Kirsten
John Michael (12)
Nicholas James (10)

We just got home from a seven day on the Fantasy. We had a great time.
This will be our 7th Disney Cruise. We may be able to answer some questions if you have any.

We would be interested in Fish Extenders if it gets organized. We did it on one of our past cruises and the kids just loved it.

We look forward to meeting you all!

Hello! We are a party of 10: 6 adults, 4 kids (boy, 4; boy, 4; incredibly cute twin girls, 3). It's hard to tell who's more excited, the adults or the kids.
We are very excited for our first cruise! Any suggestions for first-timers are welcome! We are interested in the FEE, though we know very little about it other than we are to bring small gifts.
Hope to meet everyone!

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've checked this thread. So nice to see a few new families. Welcome MrsMang, Flyingfamily and SaraTSwanner!

I did our online check-in today and was able to get a 10:30am port arrival time. Yay. So for those who've sailed before, you can check-in now and I recommend it. I noticed that all the cabanas on Castaway Cay are already sold out. Gold and Platinum members have earlier check-in dates.

We're headed to WDW after the cruise, so I just booked a one way rental car from the port to drop off at Disney World. That was by far the cheapest option for our family of 5. We can also stop for groceries on the way. Alamo and National are the only rental agencies at the Disney World Car Care center. Just wanted to share in case it's helpful to anyone.

We are 90 days out. This would be a good time to start thinking about making or buying a Fish Extender, and looking at ideas for fish extender gifts.

Happy 4th everyone!

We just booked last minute!!! We're a family of 5--3 girls 15, 8, and 6 :) would love to participate in FE as well!

THis will be our first DCL cruise and our kids first cruise ever! So excited and can't wait

We'll be experiencing our first Disney Cruise, so we appreciate your tips! We are a family of 4 - 2 adults and 2 teens, 17 and 14. We announced the trip to the kids by wrapping a DCL beach towel for our daughter's birthday and can't wait to go.

I transferred our reservation to Dreams Unlimited and will receive a nice onboard credit. I also have added a cabana on Castaway and a dinner at Remy.

I also am interested in joining the fish extender group. Looks like a lot of fun!

We are so excited for our 1st Disney Cruise! It will be my husband, our two daughters (9yrs & 5yrs), and my newly retired mother!!

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney cruise! I am SOOOO excited :)
Family of 4-mom, dad, and 2 daughters (aged 5 and 7). Any tips are much appreciated!! Thank you!

Hey everyone thought it was time to say hi. This will be my second Disney Cruise and my first with my fiancé I think this is his 4. We will be celebrating his birthday and we'll as one year together.

If it's possible to get an FE group up and going count me.

Hello !
This is our first Disney cruise
It is a surprise for kids, we want to participate on the FE group

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter