Disney Dream Cruise October 2, 2017 - 4 Nt. Bahamian from Port Canaveral

Hello,everyone!
This will be our 1st Disney Cruse!!
It will be mom,dad,and son(age 8,his birthday is Halloween)
We'll be celebrating my son's 9th birthday.
We are So exited

Hello Everyone!

Anyone have experience with the FE. This is our first cruise and would like to join but not sure how it works. I read someone has to create a Master list with everyones names/info with cabin #'s. Do we have someone setting that up? Do we exchange to only one particular family or is it all? we are 50 days out so lets get this going!!

I already have my FE for my door :)

Ps. I see a lot of big kids, my boys are toddlers (3 & 4). Any other toddlers on board??

Last edited:
Ok, here's a good link with a few sub-links. We made our Fish Extender out of Duct Tape. The exchange is also often referred to as a FEE (Fish Extender Exchange).

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

Still looking for someone to coordinate the FEE. We still have lots of time though. I've participated a couple of times so if nobody steps up in the next couple of months, then I will.

Enjoy!

I think its time to step in and guide us newbies :D :D 50 days away!!

Hi everyone!

This will be our first Disney cruise - my hubby wasn't keen so it will be myself, my 2 kids (7, 5) and their Godmother. We are all beyond excited and have been plotting costumes to bring.

Would very much love to join in the fish extender group but clueless how to organise it since we've not participated before.

http://distickers.com/ticker/tickers/2vubcjj8cur6ttq5.png

Hey guys! I came upon this thread while looking at ideas for our 1st Disney Cruise! My husband won't be able to make it so it will be my 3 kids (son 13, son 9 1/2, daughter 7 1/2) and I. My rest of the family have their own rooms on board as well. This FEE sounded interesting. If I'm able to get stuff together I'd like to try this out! Is there a Facebook page that can be set up for this, or is this the most efficient way to do this? Looking forward to our cruise! Less than 6 weeks away! Btw we've been to Disneyworld 2x before as a family, and I've grown up going to Disneyland several times.

Last edited:
We can't wait to sail on the high seas and celebrate Halloween. Traveling with my daughter (8), my mom, my mother in law and myself. Totally interested in the FEE although, clueless about it. It's our 3rd Disney cruise and haven't experienced on yet. How does it work?

We can't wait to sail on the high seas and celebrate Halloween. Traveling with my daughter (8), my mom, my mother in law and myself. Totally interested in the FEE although, clueless about it. It's our 3rd Disney cruise and haven't experienced on yet. How does it work?

I never got a reply until now. I ended up finding our FB page, and I was able to find some people to set one up with.
On Facebook look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017
That way you can see if there are anymore open spots. You basically trade with groups of families things they like. It reminds me of secret santa.

I never got a reply until now. I ended up finding our FB page, and I was able to find some people to set one up with.
On Facebook look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017
That way you can see if there are anymore open spots. You basically trade with groups of families things they like. It reminds me of secret santa.

Thanks so much! I know you'll think I'm one of a kind but we don't do Facebook. Sounds like an adorable idea. Have a great trip everyone!

Thanks so much! I know you'll think I'm one of a kind but we don't do Facebook. Sounds like an adorable idea. Have a great trip everyone!

Lol! If I just got back on after 2 years...kind of regretted it lol! Thank you! If you guys want to do something without joining a group and it can be cheap, look up "Pixie Dusting". I just discovered it on one of the pages.

Hi Everyone! Our cruise is getting close1 I just realized that I haven't been getting the updates to this thread. It looks like we have a lot of people interested in the FEE. I will start putting together a spreadsheet with everyone's information. I will post again soon with the Disboards names of the folks here who want to participate.

LVBks21, do you think you could get the Facebook folks to join us here? It'll be easier to coordinate here on Disboards.

I will probably lock the FEE down in about a week to give everyone plenty of time to make or purchase FEE items.

Thanks all!

Hi Everyone! Our cruise is getting close1 I just realized that I haven't been getting the updates to this thread. It looks like we have a lot of people interested in the FEE. I will start putting together a spreadsheet with everyone's information. I will post again soon with the Disboards names of the folks here who want to participate.

LVBks21, do you think you could get the Facebook folks to join us here? It'll be easier to coordinate here on Disboards.

I will probably lock the FEE down in about a week to give everyone plenty of time to make or purchase FEE items.

Thanks all!
Best news ever! We are in!! Let me know what information you need from us. We are in a GTY as of right now.

Best news ever! We are in!! Let me know what information you need from us. We are in a GTY as of right now.

Hey Jennifer I actually already joined a group. I found our cruise on FB. Look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017.
I had seen a few people on there who hadn't seemed to join yet.

Thanks all!

Hey duck_widow I actually already joined a group. I found our cruise on FB. Look up: Disney Dream October 2 - 6, 2017. I had seen a few people on there who hadn't seemed to join yet.

LvBks21, A moment agoEditReport
#33+ QuoteReply

If we can start another group here would be great, or perhaps like duck_widow said perhaps Facebook wants to join. I personally don't have Facebook so joining through there isn't an option for us. Let me know what everyone decides.

Thanks!!

If we can start another group here would be great, or perhaps like duck_widow said perhaps Facebook wants to join. I personally don't have Facebook so joining through there isn't an option for us. Let me know what everyone decides.

Thanks!!
Money wise for me I won't be able to join another one, but I hope you guys will be able to get one together. :)

Hi All,

I checked-in on the Facebook group, and it's too late to join our groups together. I will coordinate our FEE here. I've started a spreadsheet for our group. Here's who I have so far:
duck_widow
AmyLyn
yayornay
chik1987 17 in 7 cabins getting married!
Flyingfamily
SarahTSwanner
klitteral2009
CourtdesAnges
mickieKK18
lina Espinosa
Maritza Aguiar
Jacqueline Solomon
AliR
Jennifer Rapp​

If there's anyone else here who wants to join please let me know by Saturday Sept 9th.

For everyone else, please confirm your participation and please PM me the following info: Cabin Number, Last Name, Number of Adults and their names, number of kids and their names and ages, Hometown, Celebrations, email address and any food allergies.

Please confirm and provide your info by Sept. 9th. It's a little late to pull this together, but we can do this!!!

Here's a link with FEE info and ideas: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

If you want to purchase pre-made Fish Extenders or Fish Extender gifts, Etsy is a good place to look.

Some random ideas from things we've received in the past: Picture frames, how to talk like a pirate guide, sanitizer, first aid kit, music, candy, state quarters, Disney pins, notepads, tote bags, necklaces, mini booze bottles, puzzles, figurines, personalized magnets, items specific to hometown or state, beach balls, sunscreen, luggage tags, wave phone holders etc. etc.

You can do as much or as little as you like. You can make things or purchase things or both. You can do one gift for each family, just gifts for kids, gifts on multiple days. Whatever you'd like. Just have fun with it.

Once I have the list finalized I will send it out to everyone who's participating.

duck_window

Thank you for leading fish extender activity.
Can I join your fish extender group?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter