Disney Dream - Dec 8, 2017 (Port Canaveral)

diz-nee dreamz

Earning My Ears
So excited to have finally booked our cruise. I will be sailing with the kids, Kyra (16) and Nathan (11). Looking forward to chatting with some of our fellow cruisers before we set sail in 325 days.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the Dream 2017 directory.
Happy Sailing!

I will also be sailing on Dec. 8th cruise with my granddaughter's age 11 and 13 and would like to join fish extender. We missed last cruise because of Hurricane Matthew so my grandkids are pumped!!!!!

I have 3 daughters that will be on the cruise. I would like to join the gift exchange. How does it work? Do we get assigned a room to swap gifts with?

I don't understand how it works either but if someone can help us out that would be awesome tell us what to do !!! I do think someone has to take charge of the group and I don't have the skills to do it but I do want to participate!!! just a crazy excited grandma!

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the Dream 2017 directory.
Happy Sailing!
Hi !!!! We will be sailing on dec. 8th on the Disney Dream and would LOVE to join the fish extender group :D I have tried to search but can't figure out where to find more info and how I can sign up. I would appreciate any help . Thanks

Hi !!!! We will be sailing on dec. 8th on the Disney Dream and would LOVE to join the fish extender group :D I have tried to search but can't figure out where to find more info and how I can sign up. I would appreciate any help . Thanks

This is the cruise meet thread for that cruise. Anyone sailing on that cruise, wanting to met other Disers who will be on board will post here. Any FE Exchanges will be organized among yourselves.

I'm interested in the fish extender, as well. My husband and our 4 kids (ages 6,8,11,and 13) will all be sailing prior to our Disney world vacation. We frequent Disney world, but this is our first cruise. I understand the FE is organized by us. I'm just not exactly sure how to start. We can decide to all swap together, I'm just not sure how we find each other's rooms once on board. Any Disney cruise veterans in this group?

We are sailing on the 8th and very excited!! We would love to join in in the fish extender, if anyone can point us in the right direction of how to get involved???!!!
Thanks

I'm interested in the fish extender, as well. My husband and our 4 kids (ages 6,8,11,and 13) will all be sailing prior to our Disney world vacation. We frequent Disney world, but this is our first cruise. I understand the FE is organized by us. I'm just not exactly sure how to start. We can decide to all swap together, I'm just not sure how we find each other's rooms once on board. Any Disney cruise veterans in this group?
This is our first cruise and we would love to do the FE with everyone!

My daughter (11) and I would love to join this group on the December 8th sailing on the dream

Hello Everyone, my name is Victoria and I would like to start a fish extender group on this forum. I have participated in fish extenders before, but I have never organized a group. I am hoping to at least get a group of ten on this board. For those of you who are not familiar with fish extenders, just google it and you will find more information and ideas than you will ever need. You can purchase/make one gift for the entire cabin, a gift for each person in the cabin, or a gift for just the children. It is totally up to you. My experience has been and I what I have always done is a gift for each person in the cabin.
If you would like to participate, I need some information for the list.
Room #
Family Name (Optional)
Family Members(Mom, Dad, Children etc.)
Child's Age/Gender
Favorite Disney Character

I will start the list with my information. Our group will be called The Mickey Mouse Club

Last edited:
Hello Everyone, my name is Victoria and I would like to start a fish extender group on this forum. I have participated in fish extenders before, but I have never organized a group. I am hoping to at least get a group of ten on this board. For those of you who are not familiar with fish extenders, just google it and you will find more information and ideas than you will ever need. You can purchase/make one gift for the entire cabin, a gift for each person in the cabin, or a gift for just the children. It is totally up to you. My experience has been and I what I have always done is a gift for each person in the cabin.
If you would like to participate, I need some information for the list.
Room #
Family Name (Optional)
Family Members(Mom, Dad, Children etc.)
Child's Age/Gender
Favorite Disney Character

I will start the list with my information. Our group will be called The Mickey Mouse Club

1. Room# 5664
Family Name
Family Members Brian-Dad-Stars Wars
Mom-Victoria-Belle
Child-Jack-Boy-9 Star Wars/Pirates

Hi im sailing on the dec 8 cruise and would love to join in a fish exchange
Hello, Have you joined a fish extender group yet? I am trying to get a group together. Please refer to post #16 on our cruise meet board. Thanks

My daughter (11) and I would love to join this group on the December 8th sailing on the dream
Hello, Have you joined a fish extender group yet? I am trying to get a group together. Please refer to post #16 on our cruise meet board. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter